Clubplanet Nightlife Community

could everyone please

Guest saleen351

you know what, its even more annoying people throwing up threads about people annoying them asking about luz.... just my 2 cents...:D

Originally posted by saleen351

you know what, its even more annoying people throwing up threads about people annoying them asking about luz.... just my 2 cents...:D

heres my ten cents......my two cents is free

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finger:

hey muzikman, your eyebrows need a good waxing

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

heres my ten cents......my two cents is free

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finger:

hey muzikman, your eyebrows need a good waxing

BG

hey ibweak... you need to hit that gym a lot harder

As far as I'm concerned, Jonathan with his Luz/Madonna tracks can suck it! I've been hearing all the hype about this for over a year now. Who the hell cares anymore, Jonathan is probably getting off on it. To teach him a lesson, whoever has them should send copies of both tracks to KTU so they play them all day and night, over and over. Yes the Internet and programs like AG have had an effect on the music we hear in a club, but not everyone has a fast connection or the resources to get their hands on the latest tracks. Would I like to have had these tracks? Sure, I'd be lying if I said no.

My motivation is a little different than most, I spend a lot of my time researching/buying/burning/downloading tracks so I can share the love with my friends. Sure I may hold onto a banger or two a little longer before I give it to them, but I'm always burning cds and putting mixes together for my people. Afterall, music is for the people and it brings good people together. The more I've shared, the more friends have pushed me to get behind a mixer. Soon enough, I'll get my hands on some equipment and I can only aspire to be half as good as Jonathan or Junior or whomever.

The truth is I really dont care about these tracks anymore 'cuz there is plenty of other good music out there that I don't need to hear Luz/Madonna. Luz and Madonna... Luz and Madonna... Luz and Madonna... Luz and Madonna... Luz and Madonna... they can suck it too!

all im saying is that there is a lot of hype over a bunch of tracks that dont have much energy outside SF......heard em both at Abyss tonight and it just didnt feel right:blank:

BG

That would mean Tucci or Manny has them. Now its out, everyone can start begging one of them.

Originally posted by njdionysus

That would mean Tucci or Manny has them. Now its out, everyone can start begging one of them.

Nah...I dont think its either of them that have it. Either way, as said before, the songs just aren't the same anywhere else but SF. Its nice to hear Luz's voice though...it sends chill down my spine. :eek:

all im saying is that there is a lot of hype over a bunch of tracks that dont have much energy outside SF......heard em both at Abyss tonight and it just didnt feel right:blank:

BG

Some people really need to develop their own style. :rolleyes: