Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I like Tits and Ass...they are cool people.

Originally posted by iliana

Ewwww If it weren't for her tits she would have nothing else going for her!!!!!!!

-iliana

:eek:

like you should talk!!

"OH QUOTH PLEASE DONT INTRODUCE ME TO ANYONE FROM CP I DONT WANT THEM TO SEE HOW UGLY I AM" dont you remember saying that cuntbag when we were at Nobu??

Originally posted by quoth

like you should talk!!

"OH QUOTH PLEASE DONT INTRODUCE ME TO ANYONE FROM CP I DONT WANT THEM TO SEE HOW UGLY I AM" dont you remember saying that cuntbag when we were at Nobu??

LOLLOL...actually, that was the trannie you were sucking off in the dark.....hmm...isn't she your girlfriend now???

Plus, what have I told you about going to those pathetic cp meetup's????? Honey, it's bad enough you wear spider man underwear and piss your bed.... but to meet up with more geeks like you??? Not Good!

Tsk TSk

-iliana

:D

LOLLOL...actually, that was the trannie you were sucking off in the dark.....hmm...isn't she your girlfriend now???

Plus, what have I told you about going to those pathetic cp meetup's????? Honey, it's bad enough you wear spider man underwear and piss your bed.... but to meet up with more geeks like you??? Not Good!

Tsk TSk

-iliana

:D

stop tryin to act stupid iliana you know u know what im talkin about....anbd big fuckin deal if she is my girlfriend now...what are in a jealous little rage cause i am no longer fucking you even since yer abortion?? WELL GEE...i wonder WHY im not fuckin u no more you piece of shit!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by quoth

stop tryin to act stupid iliana you know u know what im talkin about....anbd big fuckin deal if she is my girlfriend now...what are in a jealous little rage cause i am no longer fucking you even since yer abortion?? WELL GEE...i wonder WHY im not fuckin u no more you piece of shit!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Don't forget little cock Boy, you THOUGHT I was pregnant...but I just robbed you of $600...DUMBFUCKINGASS!!

Remember, that was the weekend your girlfriend was bitching about you taking her to White Castle for your anniversary! I'll never foget the look on her face! Poor baby had to come to my house afterwards to get a good lay!

-iliana

:cool:

Don't forget little cock Boy, you THOUGHT I was pregnant...but I just robbed you of $600...DUMBFUCKINGASS!!

Remember, that was the weekend your girlfriend was bitching about you taking her to White Castle for your anniversary! I'll never foget the look on her face! Poor baby had to come to my house afterwards to get a good lay!

-iliana

:cool:

some things just dont change though.....big deal about white fuckin castle...i didnt want to go there SHE DID...i thought it was tacky and cheap but she loves the onions on the burgers but i mean you not exactly a winner either sweety..still eating yer meatball hot pockets off that fine china yer cunt mother left you after she died bitch??

JUST FUCKIN END IT!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

this convo is as believable as embodiedhate and rizzo

hey think what you want..

as i've said i dont care bout the CP critics i know whats real and whats not. end of story.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

come on mike get creative..create better fictional characters like The "DGMODEL" and "ATOMICAPPLES" on the sex board..now those r good fictional characters

serg i am not wasting my time with you or anyone...ppl have forever thought i have numerous sn's on here and I DONT!!!!! ASK MUTHAFUCKIN DaVe!! i am the ONE AND ONLY...quoth.

Originally posted by clubkat

omg i made it!!!

I am now a true cp'er. . .iliana has spoken! :drunk:

~and she even said my tits were nice! im thrilled~

that aint all she said...but ill keep my fuckin mouth shut :laugh:

Originally posted by highmay

the fuck you trying to say??

oh gawd... i dont know if its /cause of the heat lately or what... but i was making a joke... like you know how everyone accuses mike of having a 1000 sn's... since he said "muthafuckin" which is like your TM i was implying that he was you as well... got it my love?