Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL*** Kleen@TRUST Meet UP Thread

Originally posted by nourishment

My orginal comment about how you'd crapped all over Lizard by posting an **official** thread right behind her non-official one.

her thread was a ROLL CALL...nautilus posted a MEET UP THREAD..you get the difference?

some people are slow on this board :D

Originally posted by lizard23

Thanks for sticking up for me guys, but it's no biggie. Who's coming to the meetup?!

cant make it, work on Friday but if you guys come down on Sat for the 2 thingies then I'll meet you guys there

Thanks for sticking up for me guys, but it's no biggie. Who's coming to the meetup?!

I'm not going to the roll call, but I'll go to the meetup. I only do **official** events, sorry:rolleyes:

My orginal comment about how you'd crapped all over Lizard by posting an **official** thread right behind her non-official one.

Ok, Ok, calm down everyone...we simply posted our threads at the same time. I guess me and Lizard think alike. And if i offended you, Lizard, i'll buy you a drink. only if you are cute, though.:) j/k.

Goodness, we really have no idea how to stay on topic, do we? *lol*

Unfortunately I will not be at Trust but have fun! Scott Henry on the Phazon will be VERY NICE though!

Do you think that if I went and heard Charles SpinsBadly, I mean Feelgood, on the phazon my ears wouldn't bleed?

Hmmm....

Originally posted by nautilus60

Ok, Ok, calm down everyone...we simply posted our threads at the same time. I guess me and Lizard think alike. And if i offended you, Lizard, i'll buy you a drink. only if you are cute, though.:) j/k.

and if she's not you'll buy her a ticket out the door......

I'll be there, I'm the ho in the middle...had to delete, it showed some nudity and I don't like smut.....

Two questions:

What HFS BBQ?

Do you think SH will get done spinning early enough for me to make the five hour drive home and be fresh for work on Friday?

are you crazy your going to dirve 5 hours to see him spin??? Damn Richmond is that far?

Q. What is HFS BBQ

A. It is a BBQ with food and I assume music:rolleyes:

Two questions:

What HFS BBQ?

Do you think SH will get done spinning early enough for me to make the five hour drive home and be fresh for work on Friday?

ok, even though Scott Henry's a good dj..driving 5hrs to watch him spin a 90min set?!?

Woman, you need therapy.

I'm not offended, but you can still buy me a drink and only if YOU'RE cute. Just playing with you. Are we all meeting by the vault or by the bathroom?

Well, in that case i am very, very ugly...whewww. just saved my self $10. LOL.

We can meet by the vault since its right on the dance floor. You know that little door to the vault near Upper left speakers (looking at the dj booth)? i am usually by those speakers anyway... 11:30 it is then.