Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What A Great Day!!!

shlongus

Woke up about 10:30, checked CP board, went out to get breakfast:2 chocolate chip bagels and a 1/4 gallon of milk, came back home, chated on Aol, checked CP again, went to the pool for about 3 hours, just got to the gym to teach my only class of the day, because the other 2 cancelled.........What a Great Day.....

Originally posted by shlongus

Woke up about 10:30, checked CP board, went out to get breakfast:2 chocolate chip bagels and a 1/4 gallon of milk, came back home, chated on Aol, checked CP again, went to the pool for about 3 hours, just got to the gym to teach my only class of the day, because the other 2 cancelled.........What a Great Day.....

Lazy ass!:rolleyes:

Guest jroo

you make me sick. and i thought that i had it good, by getting to work at 11 then going home at 3. oh well.

Originally posted by jroo

you make me sick. and i thought that i had it good, by getting to work at 11 then going home at 3. oh well.

well karma will come around, i guarantee

i've been working 7days/week, quite often 12hrs/day, mon i was at work til 11pm

you'll get yours....mwahahahahahaaaa:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by MadamMillie

well karma will come around, i guarantee

i've been working 7days/week, quite often 12hrs/day, mon i was at work til 11pm

you'll get yours....mwahahahahahaaaa:D

whooooaaaaaaaaaaa wwwhhhooooaaaaaaaaaaa wwwhhhoooaaaaaaaaaaaa lets get this straight, ive already had mine, remember? when was the last time you were on a two hour recall from your house? which basically meant 5 mins for you. where you had to sign out to leave your room? when was the last time you laid out under the stars in a shallow grave that you dug for yourself? cold, and hungry. when was the last time... fuck it , the list goes on forever. better stop now to spare you all.

Originally posted by jroo

whooooaaaaaaaaaaa wwwhhhooooaaaaaaaaaaa wwwhhhoooaaaaaaaaaaaa lets get this straight, ive already had mine, remember? when was the last time you were on a two hour recall from your house? which basically meant 5 mins for you. where you had to sign out to leave your room? when was the last time you laid out under the stars in a shallow grave that you dug for yourself? cold, and hungry. when was the last time... fuck it , the list goes on forever. better stop now to spare you all.

simmer down now

the karma post was directed at mr. woke-up-ate-and-laid-by-the-pool-shlongus

y'all military people go thru some insane shite, i know

btw hows your ankle?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by MadamMillie

simmer down now

the karma post was directed at mr. woke-up-ate-and-laid-by-the-pool-shlongus

y'all military people go thru some insane shite, i know

btw hows your ankle?

its bothering me, i can walk normal though. when i got back from the beach i had like 3 messages on my phone telling me that i had surgery the 19th, i was like hold up, its my ankle, i schedule shit around here, besides im not gonna be laid up in bed on my bday. i might get it after the 4th of july, i think i can hold out till then. thanks for asking. and sorry about going off right there. hey schlong, you're in school? or out of school looking for a job?