Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U Gotts Believe in something

Originally posted by muzikman

Jonathan actually rocked the Superchumbo this week.. and i take back my statement saying its weak.. it def sounded sick in SF....lol

yeah as long as JP plays its great:rolleyes: other wise it sucks :tongue:

Originally posted by girly

yeah as long as JP plays its great:rolleyes: other wise it sucks :tongue:

oh ur such a funny gay.. actually i still consider the other one a lot better.. i just never gate the superchumbo a listen through good speakers.. get a clue :blown:

Originally posted by spd1980

Speaking of Factory do you know the name of that song where they say "Body Takes Control" or something like that?

yeah i do.. my friend did the vocals on it.. its not signed or out yet.. he just played a new version that was just dropped off sunday morning right before he played it

Originally posted by muzikman

oh ur such a funny gay.. actually i still consider the other one a lot better.. i just never gate the superchumbo a listen through good speakers.. get a clue :blown:

I was kidding about the way your post sounded. "oh Jp played it this weekend i take it back its not weak." LOL . uhhh, i think you should get a couple clues:blank::tongue:

Originally posted by girly

I was kidding about the way your post sounded. "oh Jp played it this weekend i take it back its not weak." LOL . uhhh, i think you should get a couple clues:blank::tongue:

sorry to get all jumpy like that... but im not one of those people that only likes something if jp plays it... i will get a clue next time.. llol

Originally posted by spd1980

Speaking of Factory do you know the name of that song where they say "Body Takes Control" or something like that?

gardner and thomas - control

im not positive

but atleast im not like muzikman im actually trying to id a track and not just saying oh ya i know that and not telling u anything

Originally posted by andrewthomas

gardner and thomas - control

im not positive

but atleast im not like muzikman im actually trying to id a track and not just saying oh ya i know that and not telling u anything

your funny.. nice try.. to bad i said the song was just finished and not out or even signed to a label.. when everything is signed and done i will be more than happy to tell u what it is

Originally posted by dznyc

My mothers, sisters, neighbors, brother dropped the synths for that track, oh and it was remastered in my uncles bathroom.;) You miss me Muzikman???????

another comedian who tries to hard.. i have nothing to prove to u or anyone else.. btw i do miss you

Originally posted by dznyc

That's "too hard" G.E.D. boy. ;) Anyhow, hows La Factoria treating you these days?

oh boy here we go with the gramatically correct spellings again.. maybe i should sign up for my VIPGuestlist 101 class... lol.. actually havent been going to SF that much.. i would rather hit the shore during the summer.. but i did go this past weekend.. and i was pretty impressed.. i guess cause he didnt play luz and gti and that other crap.. just hard beats the whole night ;)

Originally posted by djmikebugout

sooo on the count of three lets everyone jump on muzikman...

geeez, guy is just tryin to give ya'll some info about a track...:rolleyes:

I forgot this is the CP Music board...where everyone knows everything.

Mike BuGouT

its ok.. i guess everyone has been ODing on haterade lately

First of all, thank you Jason...Nothing but love for ya kid ;)

Second of all Andrew sorry to break it to you but Jason knows exactly what he's talking about...

I did the vocal's on the track and I told him not to give any information out

And I wont tell anyone who I made the track with...

Everyone will find out sooner or later, sorry but this is the way it has to be right now...

I'm sure most of you understand ;)

I'm really happy to hear that people are feeling it...

I will keep everyone posted...