Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ne1 ever get ass kicked for talking shit on the boards?

so every once in a while someone posts some shit some dude gets pissed off and threatens to kick some ass if he ever sees the kid. anyone know for a fact if it's actually ever happened? i see ppl get threatened here and in other boards like every couple of weeks i just wondering how funny that shit would be....

tuffduuud: "YO" :mad:

fuckinwimp: "yeh?" :confused:

tuffduuud: "u asscracker392 on clubplanet?"

fuckinwimp: " err who wants to know?" :shake:

tuffduuud: "yeh i know u. im fcuk123 and ima kick ur ass" :cuss:

:box::slash:

Originally posted by kingartur

:box::punch:

u should get ur ass kicked for talking shit about russians

Kingarthur: I'm gonna kick your ass

teklord310: fuck you commie

Kingarthur: bring it bitch

teklord310: next time i see you i'm going dismantle you

Kingarthur: That's it slut.... you are going DOWN at Homegrown!

teklord310: see you there, i'll bring a bag for your body parts.

Originally posted by kingartur

:box::punch:

u should get ur ass kicked for talking shit about russians

i wasnt talking shit about anyone, if you took offense (apparently no one else did) that's your problem. stay off the 'roids they're making you edgy.

Originally posted by joeg

cockrecieverâ„¢ (thanks quoth)!!!

what the fuck you thankin me for you fat fuckin piece of shit!! all you do is bite off every goddamn thing i say and do in person and on the boards and all you did at vinyl is stare at me and my girl like you were mad jealous of something...it is not my fault you dont have a personality of your own and can not be witty in your own goddamn way and must resort to emulating others who you fuckin sweat and wish to be like to gain recognition...you are really pathetic at times..you really just need to leave me the fuck alone and stop tryin to be like me.

Originally posted by quoth

what the fuck you thankin me for you fat fuckin piece of shit!! all you do is bite off every goddamn thing i say and do in person and on the boards and all you did at vinyl is stare at me and my girl like you were mad jealous of something...it is not my fault you dont have a personality of your own and can not be witty in your own goddamn way and must resort to emulating others who you fuckin sweat and wish to be like to gain recognition...you are really pathetic at times..you really just need to leave me the fuck alone and stop tryin to be like me.

dude, I was staring you up cause I want all 4 inches of your "man-meat"... :hump:

:hat: