Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

AG article

Originally posted by vicman

burn and pillage their houses, shit in their living rooms

You got it backwards. If you burn and pillage their houses, then you can't shit in their living rooms. The correct way would be to shit in their living rooms. Let sit overnight. Come back the next day. Pillage their houses. Then burn them down. Geez. Don't you watch Viking movies? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You got it backwards. If you burn and pillage their houses, then you can't shit in their living rooms. The correct way would be to shit in their living rooms. Let sit overnight. Come back the next day. Pillage their houses. Then burn them down. Geez. Don't you watch Viking movies? :rolleyes:

He only watches Spanish soaps and the Martha Stewart show.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by zaguero

Ok ok, you watch BET once in a while.:D

at first i thought you watched thespanish network because of the world cup, but i've noticed that you also watch them even when there are no games on...and with the high quality programming in those networks, I kinda wonder if it isnt you the one that watches all those crappy soaps and "newshows"

at first i thought you watched thespanish network because of the world cup, but i've noticed that you also watch them even when there are no games on...and with the high quality programming in those networks, I kinda wonder if it isnt you the one that watches all those crappy soaps and "newshows"

They've always got those hoochies with the big breasteses on the Spanish channel. Me likey.

They've always got those hoochies with the big breasteses on the Spanish channel. Me likey.

the hoochies and breasteseses are ok, but when i see zag coming down the stairs and he's teary eyed..wtf is that supposed to mean? how am i supposed to interpret thta?

the hoochies and breasteseses are ok, but when i see zag coming down the stairs and he's teary eyed..wtf is that supposed to mean? how am i supposed to interpret thta?

Maybe they're REALLY good breasteseseseseses? Onion Breasteseseseseseses?

Originally posted by zaguero

He only watches Spanish soaps and the Martha Stewart show.:rolleyes:

The chicks on Spanish soap operas are hot. I have nothing else to add to the discussion.

Originally posted by Kuro

The chicks on Spanish soap operas are hot. I have nothing else to add to the discussion.

Except I wish they spoke Italian. Chicks with big breasteses that speak Italian are hot. French, too. As long as they're clean shaven and don't smell.

Except I wish they spoke Italian. Chicks with big breasteses that speak Italian are hot. French, too. As long as they're clean shaven and don't smell.

Yesterday I saw this lady with big bush of hair under her arms..NASTY! I just wanted to share that.:)