Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
glowgrlnyc

>>Lately I've Been NOTiCiNG....

Recommended Posts

that a lot of cats in my neighboorhood are semi-suicidal...

for example...Im driving down the street and there is a cat just sitting in the middle of the street....doesnt even move...I had to stop my car and beep...then the cat got up and SLOWLY strolled to the sidewalk.... :confused:

then another day, again driving down a side street...a cat saw me coming but crossed the street soooo Slow I literaly had to bring my car to a complete stop to wait for the cat to cross...Like the cat was thinking, "Well...I kinda wanna die, but then again not really...so if this car hits me then ok..if not then ok..."

:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last couple of years I have noticed that birds fly straight into my tires. I remember when I was a kid that birds fly away as soon as you got anywhere near them. Now they seem to want to fly into danger. I think the end is near, animals can sense that kinda thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by magilicuti

The last couple of years I have noticed that birds fly straight into my tires. I remember when I was a kid that birds fly away as soon as you got anywhere near them. Now they seem to want to fly into danger. I think the end is near, animals can sense that kinda thing.

:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by magilicuti

The last couple of years I have noticed that birds fly straight into my tires. I remember when I was a kid that birds fly away as soon as you got anywhere near them. Now they seem to want to fly into danger. I think the end is near, animals can sense that kinda thing.

i've noticed it with the birds, too. they almost fly into my face sometimes, and i have to drive slowly into parking spaces until they move.

i actually killed a seagull in a parking lot this year :cry: . i was backing up out of a space in a drugstore parking lot when i heard a terrible squawk that sounded kind of like a scream. i looked in the rearview mirror, and there was a dead bird, with another seagull gently moving it with his beak to see if his poor, lifeless body was ok.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

but what were those stupid seagulls doing in a drugstore parking lot, anyway? there was no water nearby...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

i've noticed it with the birds, too. they almost fly into my face sometimes, and i have to drive slowly into parking spaces until they move.

i actually killed a seagull in a parking lot this year :cry: . i was backing up out of a space in a drugstore parking lot when i heard a terrible squawk that sounded kind of like a scream. i looked in the rearview mirror, and there was a dead bird, with another seagull gently moving it with his beak to see if his poor, lifeless body was ok.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

but what were those stupid seagulls doing in a drugstore parking lot, anyway? there was no water nearby...

that post just made me wanna give you a big <<<HUG>>> and say it'll be all right :)

What the heck was that bird doing in that parking lot is right! You had no idea, so you're not to blame, weyes.

All i can think of is that this is some sort of bird-population control that must happen in order to keep things in control :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was driving over this little bridge yesterday to work, and this bird DIVE-BOMBED the grill on the front of my pathfinder...i swerved and all the fishermen on the bridge were :laugh: ing their *sses off at me, and the damn bird just swooped again and flew off...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

that post just made me wanna give you a big <<<HUG>>> and say it'll be all right :)

What the heck was that bird doing in that parking lot is right! You had no idea, so you're not to blame, weyes.

All i can think of is that this is some sort of bird-population control that must happen in order to keep things in control :confused:

thanks, gmc :) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×