Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJstacked...would like a word with Trewguy

Trewguy...Please find me at Tempts Saturday night I will be wearing Black Capris and an orange diesel shirt...I have veins running down my arms and extremely tan...my arms are always pumped and sometimes the juice speaks for itself...The things you have said to Stardo have made me mad and I will settle it when we meet. My friends and I are looking forward to meeting you...

NJstacked

Originally posted by NJstacked

Trewguy...Please find me at Tempts Saturday night I will be wearing Black Capris and an orange diesel shirt...I have veins running down my arms and extremely tan...my arms are always pumped and sometimes the juice speaks for itself...The things you have said to Stardo have made me mad and I will settle it when we meet. My friends and I are looking forward to meeting you...

NJstacked

SHUT UP ITS A MESSAGE BOARD NO NEED TO GET ANGRY OVER WORDS NO WHAT THO IM NOT A FAN OF TEMPTS BUT I WILL BE AT THE SURF CLUB

NJstacked

ALSO THE CLOTHES YOUR WEARING I WILL SEE 100 PEOPLE WEARING THE SAME THING THATS ALOT OF WORK BUDDY HOW ABOUT I FIND STARDO AND SHE INTRODUCES ME TO YOU SINCE I ALREADY SAW HER PICTURE I BET YOUR RAGING JUST READING WHAT I WROTE GET A GRIP ITS A MESSAGE BOARD

Guest saleen351

HEY NJSTACKED, YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON.... GUYS THAT JUICE ARE "JACKED" NOT "STACKED". STACKED IS FOR CHICKS WITH BIG TITS.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

HEY NJSTACKED, YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON.... GUYS THAT JUICE ARE "JACKED" NOT "STACKED". STACKED IS FOR CHICKS WITH BIG TITS.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

yo salleen this guy wants me do research and get another chuck masterson thing going then he willbe a total ass

Im going to back away from saleen because a friend of mine told me he was very cool.

Now on to you Trewfag you Oversized dingleberry freak of nature.

First of all there might be many people wearing those clothes at tempts but none will be looking as delicious as my NJStacked.

That what's in thats what everyone is wearing you freaking SHNITZEL.

But since you mentioned that you arent a fan of tempts I guess you'll be up the street at yakkity yaks . Wearing your rolled up at the ankle Z cavirricci's with white sport socks and Bass moccasins.

I can picture your little fairy ass skippy by tempts now

"A tisket a tasket a silly fag ass bastard"

NJstacked

Im going to bit you in the hiney on Sunday:bootysha:

Trewguy you need to shut your fucking mouth mouth before I fucking donkey punch you bitch. I got NJStacked back. Trewguy you piece of shit. Youre a fucking pussy. You havent partied until youve been to Mexico either. Remember that. Mexico was sick as expected. Donkeyboy signing off bitches.

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Trewguy you need to shut your fucking mouth mouth before I fucking donkey punch you bitch. I got NJStacked back. Trewguy you piece of shit. Youre a fucking pussy. You havent partied until youve been to Mexico either. Remember that. Mexico was sick as expected. Donkeyboy signing off bitches.

yea yea yea i will do this i will do that real tough bring it fool

• 1 year later...

Saleen...

I think we met last week...

You seem to be a nice guy....

Stacked is a very good friend of mine, and I think you would be wise not to jump to an assumption made by reading his posts and writings....

Very few stand up and reliable peeps like him around on the scene....

Aside from that... he will surely snap you in two if you persist...

Trew...

Whatever was said... just be a fucking man and apologize...

I doubt Stacked will pursue any form of retribution if you did so...

And whatever started all this...

its a fucking message board... relax...

and remember to always show respect if you want respect....

Originally posted by trewguy

ALSO THE CLOTHES YOUR WEARING I WILL SEE 100 PEOPLE WEARING THE SAME THING THATS ALOT OF WORK

i realize this post is very very old, but this is the one thing i dont understand about jiced up guido's..................... why do they insist on looking like each other, the mesh hats.....williamsburg hipsters were wearing that shit last year, diesel went out when they changed designers in 2001, i just dont understand it, do they watch the style channel, every so often you can catch some mens fashion shows on there, it would probably help them out ya know, maybe they would find some individuality

Originally posted by dancerbar

i realize this post is very very old, but this is the one thing i dont understand about jiced up guido's..................... why do they insist on looking like each other, the mesh hats.....williamsburg hipsters were wearing that shit last year, diesel went out when they changed designers in 2001, i just dont understand it, do they watch the style channel, every so often you can catch some mens fashion shows on there, it would probably help them out ya know, maybe they would find some individuality

Who are the designers for Diesel now....just asking ...;)