Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U.S.A. Soccer 7 a.m.

mikeydny

Originally posted by sobeton

Brasil over the brits 2-1. now can the U.S. pull the upset over Germany.

Mikey I didn't know you were a soccer fan.:cool:

I'll admit before this World Cup, I never once in my life sat down and watched a full Soccer game till this year, after watching the whole first round for the U.S., I found it to be pretty exciting. So now im up at 7:45 a.m. watching games, I wont wake up to find a job but ill wake up to watch soccer.......Go US! :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

I'll admit before this World Cup, I never once in my life sat down and watched a full Soccer game till this year, after watching the whole first round for the U.S., I found it to be pretty exciting. So now im up at 7:45 a.m. watching games, I wont wake up to find a job but ill wake up to watch soccer.......Go US! :D

:D

Originally posted by sunnyhost

OOOOHH NOOOO...whoa is me:( :worry2:

Ok, I think I'm going 2 go 4 Spain now...:hat:

Match over, fuck.

U.S. played a good first half, but during the second half they didnt take enough shots, more passing when they should of shot, almost just scored, but almost dont count.

Damn Germans.........:blown:

GERMANY BLOWS!!! :splat::mad3:

Hey Mikey...game over...time 4 u 2 go 2 sleep! :zzz2: Nighty Night:)

No No No Sleep later.

I gotta go to D.M.V. to wait on line for 3 hours to change the address on my license, then get a haircut, then a nap, then Crobar.....are you coming out tonight?

Listen Buddy, please...don't start...it's too early and I have a headache from drinking 2 much sangria and wine last night.....talk 2 me in a few hours and make me an offer I can't refuse and we'll see what happens.......

WIMP:finger:

Originally posted by meng

well we lost but we had a successful world cup run this year......we did well....much props to the US team....

yeah you should be happy they made it this far... they stood no chance against germany. the u.s. definitely surprised us this year.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

only 2 months to go!!

Damn right....enough of this 1-0 crap. I want to see some scoring. Of course, watching the Fins is sometimes like watching soccer with those offensively dreadful 9-6 field goal contests we get on occasion.......

If Olindo Mare is our most potent offensive weapon *again*, we've got a problem.