Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So.. How was the phazon and danny T

Originally posted by codica3

How'd they put the Phazon in that quickly??

. . I'm assuming here . . but If I could speculate on the process: Probably several days or weeks ago during the daytime Vinyl probably had the Phazon people in the club to take various sound levels around the main room (and chill room if it's gonna extend in there) . . . Then they probably took the readings and matched it with the floor plans of the club. . . Then, using whatever process, they determined what the right speaker placement would be (height for the speakers from the ceiling, stack placement on the floor, and if they're REALLY crafty, they'd sink subwoofers into the actual floor, but that'd take waaaaay to long to do) and after that it's really all just heavy lifting and proper wire runs and shielding . . . Once the plans are done, the rest is (figuratively, compared to engineering and fabbing the system, not to mention laying out the floorplan) cake. . .

. . .That is all speculation though . . . I could be dead wrong. . .

<------- was there last night

sound was pretty good, one of the first things i noticed about the place after a year since i was there. the crowd was kinda whack a little something of everything but its all good. DT wasn't spinning and I wasn't quite feeling the music they played there, but all in all a heck of a lot better than the shit that gets played in some of these other clubs. overall a good time was surely had.

*still tryin to sleep....* :mad:

Originally posted by dr0ne

<------- was there last night

sound was pretty good, one of the first things i noticed about the place after a year since i was there. the crowd was kinda whack a little something of everything but its all good. DT wasn't spinning and I wasn't quite feeling the music they played there, but all in all a heck of a lot better than the shit that gets played in some of these other clubs. overall a good time was surely had.

*still tryin to sleep....* :mad:

. . I got a question . . . cause I heard a rumor. . . Did they paint the walls white?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I got a question . . . cause I heard a rumor. . . Did they paint the walls white?

duuuude......let me put this way.....in the state i was in about 4 hours ago, i couldn't tell fucking blue from red from yellow, the wall from the floor and possibly whether whatever girl i was dancing with was actually a 7 foot tall dude w/ a 12 inch cock ;)

but now that you mentioned.....i think so....i remember this feeling of being in a museum or art galery for some reason and I usually feel that way when there's lots of open space and light colored stuff around.

duuuude......let me put this way.....in the state i was in about 4 hours ago, i couldn't tell fucking blue from red from yellow, the wall from the floor and possibly whether whatever girl i was dancing with was actually a 7 foot tall dude w/ a 12 inch cock ;)

but now that you mentioned.....i think so....i remember this feeling of being in a museum or art galery for some reason and I usually feel that way when there's lots of open space and light colored stuff around.

. . Whoa . . I wish I could have been in that mindframe . . next weekend for me ;) . . . I really really hope it aint too bright on the main floor though . . darkness is sooo much more conducive to the lighting system (duh) . . .

lollll:rock:

Walls knocked down, painted, new lighting, revamped DJ booth with The Steve Dash Audio System (aka phazon, but not) installed...only club in the world to have the custom made mixer by Steve (not installed yet).

Vip room with SPEAKERS!! (for those who have been to vinyl, you know this is a big deal) and one-sided mirrors looking out to the dancefloor...white sofa's and new ventalation (KEY!)

also...this is a new one..there are mirrors in front of the booth that are angled so the dancefloor can see the turntables.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

Walls knocked down, painted, new lighting, revamped DJ booth with The Steve Dash Audio System (aka phazon, but not) installed...only club in the world to have the custom made mixer by Steve (not installed yet).

Vip room with SPEAKERS!! (for those who have been to vinyl, you know this is a big deal) and one-sided mirrors looking out to the dancefloor...white sofa's and new ventalation (KEY!)

also...this is a new one..there are mirrors in front of the booth that are angled so the dancefloor can see the turntables.

i could've sworn i saw CDJ1000's up in those mirrors.