Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offical Saleen Croabar review..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

1130 meetup at Blue went well. Saw the cpers there, andrew hooked us up with comps so we are off to Crobar.... Waited in line for 30 mins, which it wasn't raining but i had to take a piss sooooooooooooo bad.... Finally andrew hook us with that the broad who wears way tooooooooooooo much eye shadow... The 70's are ova sweet heart...

We make are way in the club, take a piss at the only bathroom i found in the entire fucking place:mad: i have closets bigger then that bathroom... We hit the bar and drink upstairs... now for all the cpers I met, mrmatas,sobeton,djdekan,xtreme1, joeygk, jimmy, paul that dude that reads but doesn't post, meng, phrank, dizzy,mikedny,andrewthomas,beatfriek, and others i can't remember...

Club:

Probably one of the nicest clubs i've ever been too. Really done well but got some serious problems...

That video screen has got to go... once again these sobe fags put "filler" in their club.. Gotta go... next why is the dj booth right next to the bar? Too many people were in the booth and talking to the dj....Bar tenders were awesome, prices were good, the open bar is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better then space... real glasses, real drinks, real nice bartenders who didn't demand money before a drink was served.. Maybe those white things on the dance floor need to go... Also why is that big tarp up, they should keep it open to make the place look bigger...

Ok heres comes the drama:

Phazon was sooooooooooooo clear but even when I was on the dance floor it didn't hit as hard as I would of thought... None the less its a sick setup and so clear, probably the clearest system i've ever heard, but needs more energy..

Steve Lawler just did not get the job done. Picouto destroyed lawler hands down, and i'm sure you guys would agree...

I would go back but crobar needs to get their heads out of their asses if they want to make it in nyc.... The whole door issue is sooooooooooooooooooooooo gay... Do those idiots know how much money they loose at the bar since they keep us outside waiting.... its gay and the dude with the faggot as red leather pants, I called him a jerk off when I left... No one makes the saleen wait, NO ONE! Oh and i called a black stripper at club madona a dirty pigeon....

we have to do more meetups, you guys are da bomb... but we need more chickenheads.....did any one do any recruiting last night?

sunnyhost, where were you....

Oh big how u doing to the EAW system guy that I met at sutra...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

The tarp was a decoration brought in by Steve Lawler, it's gone now.

It's all DJ-dependent in there too, the Phazon can hit a lot harder then Steve pushed it.

did you go? I looked for you but didn't see you, come to think of it I didn't see much last night..:drunk:

did you scan those pics yet?

Tell lawler its a phazon, not a piece of shit, crank that focker:mad:

His set sucked....

Dam, I missed you by a only a few minutes.... Next time. As far as lastnight, ehhhhhhh, i've heard better, but just hanging with the usual CP peeps made it better. BTW, nice to finally meet Mikey.......

And a big thanx goes to Andrew, you really hooked it up. :beer::clap2::aright:

I think I got whip-lash from dancing on the subwoofer!

*FYI- last night was the first time I've ever seen crobar so dark. I really liked it, usually the place is so bright you've got to rock Ray Bans or go blind.

One of the things that keep Crobar fresh is they are always changing their interior look so what you saw last night is not what you will see next week.

And as Pod said the DJ controls the phazon and it can power up to ludicrous liver destroying levels.

Sorry I couldnt make it out with everyone. Im saving up all my brain cells and $$$ for a little summer trip. :)

and Saleen, as for the door. Yep its a pain but keeps the crowd inside always pretty fun and the posers/guidos away (usually)

I am with Shroomy. Crobar is my favorite club and the interior looks changes a lot. I've heard that Phazon system blowing my ears off, one of the times was Eric Morillo during WMC. Bartenders are very friendly, especially like the girl working in the back of the DJ booth, always hooking me up with freebies. Can't complain about the door, never wait more than 1 minute; the jerk off with the red pants probably Fabrizio treat us well, even hook us up for VIP.

I am glad, i didn't miss a great set. Still in doubt if I will show up next Saturday for Satoshie Tommie. I am there for Howells for sure though.

See ya guys then :hat:

Lalo

well it was great to hang w/some more cp people (joey, xtreme, sunny, saleen, pod, mikey, mrmatas,jimmy,andrew,meng,beatfriek and if i forgot anyone, u too), chilled all night, danced a bit and just checked out all the nice lookin females.....

hey did anyone catch that chick up front in the boots and the black mini with the straight black hair?....DAMN...all i know is that i was headed to the bathroom, and when she walked by me i forgot i had to pee and i turned around and just followed her, checkin out her ass....damn!!!!then a few other broads spilled drinks on me but its ok i got to cop a feel...hahahah

smoked out upstairs w/ jimmy and saleen and had a blast! must do it again!!!!!! :):D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

well it was great to hang w/some more cp people (joey, xtreme, sunny, saleen, pod, mikey, mrmatas,jimmy,andrew, and if i forgot anyone, u too)), chilled all night, danced a bit and just checked out all the nice lookin females.....

hey did anyone catch that chick up front in the boots and the black mini with the straight black hair?....DAMN...all i know is that i was headed to the bathroom, and when she walked by me i forgot i had to pee and i turned around and just followed her, checkin out her ass....damn!!!!then a few other broads spilled drinks on me but its ok i got to cop a feel...hahahah

smoked out upstairs w/ jimmy and saleen and had a blast! must do it again!!!!!! :):D

you are the coolest chick i've met in a long time... you are just bad for my health....:D

that bomb you rolled, what was in it? cause I was wacked....

i had a blast nice meeting everyone

its funny everyone is so different from then on the board lol

but i thought lawler did a pretty good job

he even played harry romeos new track "shiney disco balls"

i been dying to get my hands on that shit

saleen wtf man u got that shit yet? send me it over

Originally posted by saleen351

you are the coolest chick i've met in a long time... you are just bad for my health....:D

that bomb you rolled, what was in it? cause I was wacked....

why thanks saleen, and even though you are an asshole:D , youre not so bad yourself, maybe next time i'll let you kiss my cheek instead of you stealing it:tongue: .....haha

oh that bud was the shiznit, huh? just a little something i whipped up....i'll never te-ell...heehee:smoke::grin3:

Well im suprised the meetup at blue went so well...

i also cant believe you guys didnt get blown away like i did...

i know that soberton and andrew thomas was feeling it..

we were the only ones still jumping after 4 o clock...

suprised joey was on the bench at that time but it could slide, i mean he was having his own session on that stage in front of lawler!!!!

by the way, andrew hooked it up, i owe you one!!!!

as for mikey, hope u had fun doing the kitty kat krawl.

only exchanged a few words with saleen in the bathroom that were mostly us yappin about pigeons!!!!

nice meeting meng and dizzy, and whoever else i forgot, understand that this was a huge night for me!!

jimmy as usual, pimin it low key with matas!!!!

pod was straight chillen vip style in the booth

here is some of the tracks i could id

love at first sight

datar-u

steve's lil version of thrill me( which tore up the dancefloor)

dj rage- waiting (claraman mix)

the disco balls track that i will have soon

the dope depeche mode track!!! jimmy u know which one im talking about!

and the rest was unknown progressive funk!!!

who's with me for round two for howells????

Originally posted by beatfriek

i know that soberton and andrew thomas was feeling it..

we were the only ones still jumping after 4 o clock...

did the K make me invisible, i was dancing up on the newly renamed CLUBPLANET CRACKHEAD BALCONY all night long. :laugh:

great hanging with the usuals:

saleen, mikey, lavosdeldiablo, dizzyscarlet, sobeton (see ya at vinyl on sat), joey (cant believe u arent going to vinyl), andrewthomas (thanks for the comps), beatfriek, mimid, digital7.

great meeting:

meng and mishka (post more often!!!)

See ya people for Howells at Crobar!!!!!

sunnyhost, where were you....

I was there Saleen...just got there late like @ 2 i think......I was b/w the upstairs vip and downstairs...but when I'd walk around I'd look 4 faces I knew (jess/jimmy), but didn't see 'em. Turn out I walked by u guys a ton of times and just didnt know it! lol. And when I finally did see people it was @ pizza rustica! Go figure :-p Oh well..next time I Guess :tongue::D

Glad 2 hear u all had a great time though!!

Great night.. cool meetin up with everyone!!!!!

had a blast and fulfilled my recruiting quota!!!!

def got to do it again!!! musics was awsomne and it was great to hear him spinn again,

the balcony is the the place for sure!!!1

:mad: Go back to new york/jersey you GAY HOMOSEXUAL

Why you always ranking on clubs here?

EAT MY ASS OUT With a spoon!

:blown: :blown:

dont hate, cause once you hate your game starts to slip.

I HATE YOU NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIAMI PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: