Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shitttt

andrewthomas

:eek: omigod, there is just SO much to say about this thread.

to answer the first post, yes! and i only was able to do that not so many years ago. i have a whole new lease on life :D .

and you, mikeydny, win the prize for most disturbing sig i have ever seen. the text really clinches it (sarcastic or not).

and koky, :confused: ???

Originally posted by andrewthomas

nah the worst is when u got e shits and its all really soft and messy

like ull wipe ur ass for an hour and there will still be shit all over the place

thats when u gotta jump in the shower and spray the hand held up ur ass

:eek::laugh: :laugh: :flush: ....Memories

naaaaaaaaa i really hate it when you take a shit & think you are done...and after you wipe your ass for like an hour .. your stomach starts grumbling & you gotta go again right there !!! SUCKS MAN !! :rolleyes::mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

i'm with u sunny:smile2:...some things are just better left unsaid:rolleyes:.......but if this is the type of shit (no pun intended) that amuses the boyz, then, hey, let them have their fun, right? :aright:

YEah, I agree with you...I guess its reasons like this topic that guys totally love to engage in that I will never fully understand them....next up on the guys' thread topics :flaxuation...or however u spell that gasy word...lol

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

i'm with u sunny:smile2:...some things are just better left unsaid:rolleyes:.......but if this is the type of shit (no pun intended) that amuses the boyz, then, hey, let them have their fun, right? :aright:

u make like u girls are too good to shit

EVERYONE SHITS

i hate girls

im desperitly trying to get something funny and different on the forums cause its the same boring posts every day nothing new

if this post was in ny girls woulda posted back just like any guy woulda

thats why ny girls ARE BETTER!!!

EVERYONE SHITS

i hate girls

im desperitly trying to get something funny and different on the forums cause its the same boring posts every day nothing new

thats why ny girls ARE BETTER!!! [/QUOTT

That is why the are just "girls" and not Ladies!

hey, hey, hey, now, people! i posted very early on in this thread, and i am very much a lady (i'd put that in cursive if i could, and imagine me on the other end fluttering my eyelashes). and all i've got to say is:

this thread is awesome :aright: !!!!!!!!!!

seriously, girls, you know you know what they're talking about.

as for you, andrewthomas, these women's opinions on this thread are not determined by where they live; they've got minds of their own that stretch beyond the borders of miami. and i'll bet that they're not all even from miami. and what about me? where am i from and where do i live...? dudden't matta.

i don't post in ny anymore 'cause they're too obnoxious over there these days and there be too much drama, yo :no: .

EVERYONE SHITS

i hate girls

thats why ny girls ARE BETTER!!!

first of all i never said i am too good to shit......of course i shit...i knew a girl in high school who didnt shit regularly and she had some dragon breath on her, so by all means, i encourage people to shit as often as possible

....just like anyone posts their opinions about their shit i like to post what i think...u dont have to take it so personal, most of the shit i say is meant to be taken lightly, cause i am quite the jokester anyway....

and finally, if u say ny girls are better, then by all means, go get one then, shit, i say ny guys are better, but i'm biased- my boyfriends from ny :heart:

so u dont have to get so offended.....:rolleyes: