Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc (yes... I said it... Arc) Review.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARC is a new haven for everyone to experience... DEEP DISH tore the place up and that bass that was pumpin all night long from the moment we walked in the door till the time we left at around 8:15 was just insane... as for the people...everyone was chill and it was just a nice environment to be in cuz u could see the love that everyone had for each other... i wish there was a place with the same vibe but a lil bigger... but if u were there till the crowd thinned out it was much crazier when it was packed so im not sure if i would change it all too much... when the smoke machine hit and the strobe lights were goin off there was no way to see in front of yourself, that was totaly incredible ... I dropped mad bows on people so if i bumped into you i definately said i'm sorry... I would hate to start something in there cuz ARC is awesome but if it comes down to it... there might be some trouble for a lil tag team in there that was sellin bum hits and skipped out before we could set em straight... come out to party and have a good time and not to ruin someone elses night

DANNY T. VS DANNY HOWELLS is gonna be crazy this weekend and I cant wai

Who was in the VIP room and how can i get in there? See ya all next weekend

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Was that kid also wearing glasses? Cause if he was then this had to be the biggest dick I've ever encountered at Vinyl/Arc....All night long he kept running around pushing people out of his way.....I tell ya...Some fuckin people....:mad:

yeah man, u were there with me too i forgot. That kid was goin ape shit and running through people.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

as you all LOVE breaks and hate PAUL OAKENFOLD

the first song SHARAM played when he came on the decks was...

READY STEADY GO - paul oakenfold

this fuckin song has the most powerful breaks and a slick BASSLINE ...

it was fuckin shaking me

i wasn't there....but it wasn't the original mix was it??? PMT mix...or this aint the deep dish i know