Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc (yes... I said it... Arc) Review.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

okay im still rolling WTF is wrong with me ..

Bad question to ask on this board, lol ;):D

I'm jealous... put on some tunes and groove in your living room. Hell, I'm sure you are anyway. :aright:

Originally posted by roninmess

Holy shit almost forgot....... walked in on a fuckin siiiiiiiiiiiick mix of Aubry's "Stand Still" then the safe from harm mix was soon after...... set the tone of the night with me going.......:eek::drool:

~~~hahahahah after that i told rob that if i leave rite now it was still worth it......the mixes were amazing!:eek:

Originally posted by hoke

Joe's right.

Vinyl is dead...

and I can live with that.

Long live Arc!

The best sound system I've (PERSONALLY, okay?) EVER heard, and they haven't even finished tuning it.

Mind-altering lighting with cool fog that feels oh so good.

Tons of dance space (relative to the old setup)... looks like they're gonna need it, too.

I'll agree it was waaaay over-packed... I'm really not looking forward to the mobs that Danny vs. Danny will bring...

HOWEVER: I can never call that space Vinyl again. Arc is a different club than Vinyl... and I like it. It deserves its own name. If you weren't there tonight, don't bother arguing this point... you simply don't understand. Standing in line to get in, I was the first person to say, "This will always be Vinyl." An hour later I just couldn't bring myself to say that anymore.

Arc is a fantastic club. I'm looking forward to some great nights there. :)

EDIT: I'd also like to add...

Congratulations to the idiot who lit up a joint right in front of a big badass security guard... I expect he'll be receiving a Darwin Award shortly.

id have to agree...it was a great night...music was amazing.....people were really friendly....it was great to finially meet Snoozi and Marci..overall it was a good time....but yeah id have to agree...DROP THE GIfT SHOP....but it was a lot cleaner and over all really nice..

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

well my ankles are swollen, i'm nauseous (sp), dizzy, and my head hurts. either Deep dish kicked my ass or they knocked me up. :flame:

well another sick set by deep dish, completely different from the last time they were at 6 Hubert St. I liked the breaks a lot. Hell, even the juiceheads were digging them! It was so much fun being pushed around all night long.

i ike what they did with the club (including selling ben and jerry's ice cream :drool: ), except i have 3 small suggestions:

1. put the fans back

2. KILL THE STROBES!!!!!!!

3. KILL THE GIFT SHOP!!!!!

Hotcheme and Roninmess: dont you two ever sit down?!

Nycchic: thanks for educating me on the soundfactory shuffle

hoke:"free massage anyone?"

marcid: nothing says classy like chugging absolut on the line outside the club (lush!)

i can't catch a break. so yeah i decided to go last minute, i walk in and see roninmess.... "Hey shouldn't you be at Factory?" WTF :laugh: thanks, i wouldn't expect that coming from you....

and yes, i blew up jon's spot (sorry babe. you are still my fav factory hater) ask Jon where he and i met!? and if you wanna know the truth..... ;)

and c'mon eric, i do the SF hop... its the hop man. the shuffle is acompletely different move.. (ill show you that next week ) :tongue:

and i figured in order to have enough room to dance i kept saying lastnight that next week i was going to bring ropes to sectoin it off. but i dont thnk that i will get passed secruity (you know with the metal and all) my new idea ... Orange highway cones! lol

and i totally agree that fans are a necessity and the strobes.. ouch. my eyes were killin me. it took me forerver to get my eyes adjusted in there. (or maybe that was fromn the paint fumes... *Shrugs*)

BenNJerry's icecream! huh what? at vinyl ( i mean arc) oh lord am in trouble. :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

i can't catch a break. so yeah i decided to go last minute, i walk in and see roninmess.... "Hey shouldn't you be at Factory?" WTF :laugh: thanks, i wouldn't expect that coming from you....

:isok: I luv ya babe :D

YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY UP! I got in at 10 and I'm STILL rolling my ass off and no one was around :( yeah I had a great time Lina and Randall nice meeting you.... I met a lot of non-board people who were very cool of course I will try to get them out to Homegrown and such damn I'm exhausted but still feel like going out... hehe

WHY DID ALL OF YOU LEAVE SO EARLY????? (JOEG, Bog, chris, Ron, Shannon, Rackham, etc)

and I bumped into a girl in the bathroom and she said she was there because it was her friend who remodeled the place....from what she told me there will be more air conditioning.... I hope so

the night was sooooo muchhh funnnn.... deep dish was incredible... SO pissed that i missed the mix of stand still and safe from harm but i think ill get over it... :tongue: the place looked really good.. clean... and the crowd was awesome... everytime randall and i would walk around someone would come up to us and just be like "r u girls having a good time??" and we'd say "yea" and theyd give us a :aright: and then walk away lol... people were so chill in there last night although it was really crowded and unbearably HOT... it was nice to see everybody.... glad u all had a great time :)

p.s. RAMBO and bruce LEE LOL!!!! stop takin that adrenalin stuff... that shit'll kill u ;)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

dont forget Kylie minoque..:eek:

yeah that was sick too....

was it a Kylie or Alicia keys song that the cd was skipping on. I can't remember. It was a female vocal and I could have sworn it was one or the other.

Originally posted by sandman1130

ARC is a bangin place to be... with that sund system ... oh my GOD... if u werent there u have no idea what im talkin about.. the night was awesome... DEEP DISH played hard as hell all night long ... for those of yo who didnt experience this morning action u have to come out for DANNY T. VS DANNY HOWELS...all around one of the bet nights I have ever had even though i was ober all night cuz i got sold bum pills from these fagots... but we scared the shit out of them and they didnt want to mess with us... I'll see everyone there next weekend.

Stay away with that attitude.:mad:

Originally posted by linabina

p.s. RAMBO and bruce LEE LOL!!!! stop takin that adrenalin stuff... that shit'll kill u ;)

~~~omfg!!!! that was hilarious........i saw him later on he looked like he was looking for u girls but u were hiding by the speakers heheheh mangled ppl are fun to observe:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~omfg!!!! that was hilarious........i saw him later on he looked like he was looking for u girls but u were hiding by the speakers heheheh mangled ppl are fun to observe:tongue:

seeeeeriously... lol... "what r u on?" "nothing....sober.. runnin on pure adrenalin" and he goes "really? whats that???" :laugh2: i was like "uhhhh adrenalin?? natural energy!?" "OHHHH right.. .u have to excuse me... im really fucked up right now" lol cracker :tongue:

"a week later you say, listen i'm a little short but she says "no scratch, no snatch"... you say 'look it is better to give" but she says "beat off, creep."...

one night they spot you on the street in your skivvies trying to sell your shoes. you tell them who you are but they nail you, and all you can think is what a bump rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me. ;)

hehe :-D You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping...

We're gonna bump to the Beat. :hat::party::goofy:

Originally posted by cintron

"a week later you say, listen i'm a little short but she says "no scratch, no snatch"... you say 'look it is better to give" but she says "beat off, creep."...

one night they spot you on the street in your skivvies trying to sell your shoes. you tell them who you are but they nail you, and all you can think is what a bump rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me. ;)

hehe :-D You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping You Are Sleeping...

I first heard this song on Protonradio and thought "Man this is one FUCKED UP song... I like it!" Glad to see it's getting play. :D

Originally posted by sexxyh

that guy was insane...he was definetly not with it...he was funny though....cool guy overall...he'd walk by and then lynne would grab me..and he like hes comming...:blown: ....Crazy shit....