Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc (yes... I said it... Arc) Review.

Originally posted by randall16

that guy was insane...he was definetly not with it...he was funny though....cool guy overall...he'd walk by and then lynne would grab me..and he like hes comming...:blown: ....Crazy shit....

~~~:rofl: u gotta love the mangled russian guys! :grin3:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blergh monday mornings..

anyhoo........great to meet everyone that i met, and dazzled with my conversational skills "um hi" "um"

obviously am a big girly english wuss ...as bailed early.....but my puny english body could not take the heat....phew.....out rageous having woefully inadequate cooling when the tunes are so awesome.....most frustrating thing in the world.....

jon steven i really need to get your demo cd as i started listening to one at adams but he had to pack it...i will go next weekend if i can scrape the funds together....

in reference to joeg's thread of drunk me versus sober me, sober melikes dancing and showed up on saturday, but drunk me sure beats sober me hands down at meeting new people.....:rolleyes: so i will have to introduce her.

this was the first time in a very long time that i have been out straight and sober...what a novel experience..but you sure feel tired earlier:cool:

Originally posted by psychojo

blergh monday mornings..

anyhoo........great to meet everyone that i met, and dazzled with my conversational skills "um hi" "um"

obviously am a big girly english wuss ...as bailed early.....but my puny english body could not take the heat....phew.....out rageous having woefully inadequate cooling when the tunes are so awesome.....most frustrating thing in the world.....

jon steven i really need to get your demo cd as i started listening to one at adams but he had to pack it...i will go next weekend if i can scrape the funds together....

in reference to joeg's thread of drunk me versus sober me, sober melikes dancing and showed up on saturday, but drunk me sure beats sober me hands down at meeting new people.....:rolleyes: so i will have to introduce her.

this was the first time in a very long time that i have been out straight and sober...what a novel experience..but you sure feel tired earlier:cool:

haha, if you do it enough, you can stay out all night sober... but I guess I didn't prove that on saturday... lol...

nice meeting you.

Originally posted by kingartur

Arc was amazing, i had a blast. To some I looked like i was fucked up, but i was SOBER. It was great meeting all the people from cp that i haven't met before. I had fun :bounce: Looking forward to seing everyone on Saturday in ARC.:D

Thats cause you were fucked up.....I never seen anyone's eyes bug so bad off Stackers before.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were up till Monday morning

aright..i didnt sign on at all yesterday..so im finally gettin around to my review. wuts left to say? everyone said it all already.

the nite was SICK!!! music was off the hook all nite long. the remixes of stand still and safe from harm when we first got there were outta control. Ready Steady Go and tons of other songs were nuts too. it sux that i cant remember alot of them. and i was completely sober. i just have no memory.

the smoke was nuts..esp when it filled the whole room and u couldnt see shit except for the strobes.

the place was crowded but it emptied out a little by like 4 i guess and it was bareable. after that the corwd kept getting smaller and smaller. regardless of the crowd size...it was fun the whole time.

i left at 8. kinda a last minute decision. i was supposed to stay till closing and take the train home but i got myself a ride, and since they were leavin then...i had to go.

overall a GREAT nite. cant wait till DT vs. DT this week. gonna be twice as nuts.

What a night. Love the sound. Love the lights. Love ARC.

I’m not going to go into detail. But..

My two 2 favorite lines of the night.

Some guy 3:00 am on line. Speaks way to loud without thinking “I don’t understand Friday nights at Exit are so much better than this place” The guy ended up getting booed and laughed at off the line

Roninmess 4:00am “ Dude someone bumped into me, stopped and apologized, that’s awesome…. I like this place”

That is funny.... yeah I must say... I got bumped into 3 times in the first few minutes I was there but everyone said sorry I even had some girl offer me a cigarette, and she told me she'd be back there if I needed more.... in VIP some guy walked in with 6 waters and just handed them to some of us... free candy for hooking up some people.... everyone was chit chatting definitely PLUR in there glad no one brought their attitudes along..... they must have known Cintron was going to be there hehe

Originally posted by bogb

Roninmess 4:00am “ Dude someone bumped into me, stopped and apologized, that’s awesome…. I like this place”

lol, nah i love the place but I said it was the first time all night that some1 did. Too many rude people. That one kid in the sleeveless with that weird design on it was pissing me off. DJjon and bigpoppa know who im talkin about.

Originally posted by roninmess

lol, nah i love the place but I said it was the first time all night that some1 did. Too many rude people. That one kid in the sleeveless with that weird design on it was pissing me off. DJjon and bigpoppa know who im talkin about.

Was that kid also wearing glasses? Cause if he was then this had to be the biggest dick I've ever encountered at Vinyl/Arc....All night long he kept running around pushing people out of his way.....I tell ya...Some fuckin people....:mad: