Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy MOnday...

Got stuck in traffic on the highway during lunch today in a car with no a/c for twenty minutes. It was torture and I'm quite sure I have no make up left whatever. It was gross. Lord knows if I'm gonna get that sweaty, it better not be from sitting still!

just got back from the pool with the summer camp, played basketball in the water while getting jumped on my many of them at one time......can i just tell you that driving a huge ugly brown bus with 20 screaming kids and no a/c is not the best thing in the world...well atleast i get to swim and get a tan everyday....

Yeah, its hot out. I should be used to the heat because I'm from Fl. but I can't take it like I used to. I'm glad I have night shift at the gates. Hehe Sux a lot for day shift....their melting! Their a bunch of a$sholes anyways. :mad: I hope they burn! Sorry, just had to vent. Anyways, I finally got AC in my place. :) Got it cranked all the way up. :D

Originally posted by nourishment

Got stuck in traffic on the highway during lunch today in a car with no a/c for twenty minutes. It was torture and I'm quite sure I have no make up left whatever. It was gross. Lord knows if I'm gonna get that sweaty, it better not be from sitting still!

maybe if you take your socks off it will cool you down :D