Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten @ Glow!

lizard23

well the next couple of weeks are going to be pure anarchy but i might feel the need of getting a li'l bit touchy feely with the gals that week and glow would hit the spot just perfectly :D

ummmm Ferry would be worth it, hafta see what else is going on that day though. i think that week at buzz is their 10th fever reunion of the year so i'll be passing on that, so glow might be a possibilty

Originally posted by merkie

Hey Lizard, who is ferry corsten? Have I heard him/her before?

Do you really want to brave Glow again?

trance peopl put ferry up there behind pvd & avb, but i'm not a trance head anymore, although from time to time i do listen to it

Originally posted by vicman

trance peopl put ferry up there behind pvd & avb, but i'm not a trance head anymore, although from time to time i do listen to it

uh.. i love trance and I don't put Ferry up there with PVD :) But I do like him. I saw him last time he was at GLOW and I really enjoyed his set. My roommate loved him so we will probably hit this party up. Man, I really hate GLOW though... blech!

I downloaded a ton of his stuff from Kazaa, but my burner is broken, so I can't burn any of it to a CD. Trust me, he's really good - mixes more mainstream stuff (kind of like Skribble or Louie DeVito.) Remember that classical music-like song that skips that Kreisel played for us last weekend? That's him too. I was looking for a CD of his at Record & Tape Traders, but they had nothing (as usual.) Next time we go CD shopping, we should check out Modern Music.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

uh.. i love trance and I don't put Ferry up there with PVD :) But I do like him. I saw him last time he was at GLOW and I really enjoyed his set. My roommate loved him so we will probably hit this party up. Man, I really hate GLOW though... blech!

i said "behind pvd" :D ...tiesto isnt bad either. got a tiesto set from homelands last week and its pretty good.

i think last time he was here, chynado11 and a couple of other people went to glow and had a great time...not to mention that chynado11 had seen him the previous night at Exit.

If we all stick together and the guys form a wall around us girls on the dance floor and no one walks by themselves to the bar or bathroom, we should be safe. J/K. I think he's def. worth checking out even if it's at Glow. It's not where you are, it's who you're with.

Originally posted by lizard23

If we all stick together and the guys form a wall around us girls on the dance floor and no one walks by themselves to the bar or bathroom, we should be safe. J/K. I think he's def. worth checking out even if it's at Glow. It's not where you are, it's who you're with.

Hi. I'm from Brooklyn and planning on going to see Ferry Corsten, one of my fav DJs, at GLOW 7/13. How does this club compare to some of the clubs in NYC like Exit and Vinyl? Exit is filled with a bunch of shirtless meat-heads but otherwise, it is an awesome club. Vinyl is more of an underground raver's club and very nice but it's small. How does GLOW compare to the two? I'll have a good time regardless but it'll be even better surrounded by a bunch a happy ravers, such as myself, who can appreciate the music.

i said "behind pvd" :D ...tiesto isnt bad either. got a tiesto set from homelands last week and its pretty good.

i think last time he was here, chynado11 and a couple of other people went to glow and had a great time...not to mention that chynado11 had seen him the previous night at Exit.

That was not me.....that was my evil twin!!

:D

CD

Originally posted by maxdady25

Hi. I'm from Brooklyn and planning on going to see Ferry Corsten, one of my fav DJs, at GLOW 7/13. How does this club compare to some of the clubs in NYC like Exit and Vinyl? Exit is filled with a bunch of shirtless meat-heads but otherwise, it is an awesome club. Vinyl is more of an underground raver's club and very nice but it's small. How does GLOW compare to the two? I'll have a good time regardless but it'll be even better surrounded by a bunch a happy ravers, such as myself, who can appreciate the music.

Glow is a bit smaller than Exit probably a little bigger than Vinyl (Arc)

Exit is not filled with a bunch of shirtless meatheads that is F-A-C-T-O-R-Y..Exit is filled with meat head Jrs. that have not yet earned their official title of guido/juiceheads...and might I add the endless mangled asians (i got nuttin love for you cuz im asian:D) all over the floor...

but glow welcomes ravers...*clears throat* *whistles in the air* ;)

but Ferry is a great dj and he will be joined by his partner with Tsunami, Kid Vicious

Much love

Im outtie

CD

Originally posted by lizard23

I downloaded a ton of his stuff from Kazaa, but my burner is broken, so I can't burn any of it to a CD. Trust me, he's really good - mixes more mainstream stuff (kind of like Skribble or Louie DeVito.) Remember that classical music-like song that skips that Kreisel played for us last weekend? That's him too. I was looking for a CD of his at Record & Tape Traders, but they had nothing (as usual.) Next time we go CD shopping, we should check out Modern Music.

PLEASE do not compare Ferry Corsten with De Vito, he is waaaay much better.

He is the one who have been mixing the 'TRANCE NATION' series.

Check the last T.N. and youll see.

Originally posted by chynado11

Attn: all ravers

let me add to that:

Glow welcomes ravers just as much as KKK welcomes black people

:laugh2:

so beware raver...:laugh:

CD

LMAO yeah, according to Glow's messageboard, they make it sound like going to their club in UFO's, sneakers or the like is about as acceptable as going to church in a G-string. They will sometimes tell u that you can wear jeans or sneakers or whatever but it was always my experience that my heads who tried that got either hassled or turned away altogether. Just be forewarned. Other than that u should have a good time.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

LMAO yeah, according to Glow's messageboard, they make it sound like going to their club in UFO's, sneakers or the like is about as acceptable as going to church in a G-string. They will sometimes tell u that you can wear jeans or sneakers or whatever but it was always my experience that my heads who tried that got either hassled or turned away altogether. Just be forewarned. Other than that u should have a good time.

Whats wrong with wearing a G-string to church?

Originally posted by maxdady25

you can check glowdc.com...or is it clubglow.com?

one of the 2, its the web site, got some pics that might help.

you can check glowdc.com...or is it clubglow.com?

one of the 2, its the web site, got some pics that might help.

I checked the website and it doesn't say anything about a dress a code, the way how the site looks it should be a crazy raver hang out. The pictures really do it some justice.