Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you date the "NICE guy"?

xtotaleclipsex

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

I'm just wondering, would you guys be attracted to a girl that is too nice....that would not get mad about anything..etc?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ONE COULD ONLY DREAM :drool:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, im a nice guy, and have discovered that we need a bit of an "edge", just so we don't appear so candy-coated and like this :) all the time.

I think in the end, a girl would rather be with a nice guy than a jerk. Even nice guys have a dark side, we just are less overt in displaying them than the jerks out there ;)

Originally posted by marcid21

Nice guys are amazing...who could ask for more???

...however, there's a difference between a nice guy, and a nice guy that is just passive and has no mind of his own....

Sometimes there is a very fine line between the two....

Me personally, I LOVE nice guys....I mean, any female has to be stupid not to....I also LOVE guys that have a mind of their own, interests of their own, friends of their own, a strong and stable personality....etc...

I mean, if the guy is going to adjust to my interests....I should just date myself, right?

i have to agree ....When they are nice and have a mind of their own...its such a plus also you are able to carry on conversations and its just easier.....Its great to go out with a nice guy, but when he has zero personality.....why bother..

eh... im somewhat of a nice guy and i wind up getting fucked over every time... i gave up on dating... its a pointless activity at this point in life and to be upfront with you... it wouldnt be fair to be in a relationship right now since i wouldnt be able to commit 110% since most of my time and effort are ingulfed by my career... but someday somewhere we all will bump into mr./ms. right and itll all make sense... and only then will we have the answers to all these riddles and so forth... the fucked up thing about life is that you only have the answers once its over and done with... (*does that make sense??? i mean like once youre out of the situation or been through it before then you know how to go about it* still sounds off but y'all are smart and im sure you can figure out what i mean)

as a nice guy, i can tell you nice guys finish last. ladies, i don't blame you alone, i got my problems to deal with. however, from observing my friends and other social environments, it is the as$hole that gets the girls. girls for the most part don't want a nice guy, because we pose no challenge and the girl is going to think we are going to behind their skirts in times of trouble. this does work, i don't call for a week and then the girl calls. :idea: