Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going away on July 4th Weekend? Anyone staying?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

wrtf?? like these 3 r next to each other and u can hold off on ur travel plans til the last day...

Err Sure I might go to the Jesey shore or Nice, France ...:D

waiting to find out if my job is sending me to belgium on the 8th. if so, i will see PVD in amsterdam july 4th weekend. cape cod was the original plan that might get thrown aside by the free airline ticket.

so it's not totally random. i am kind of a last minte traveller, especially when my company is paying.

Originally posted by hotcheme

waiting to find out if my job is sending me to belgium on the 8th. if so, i will see PVD in amsterdam july 4th weekend. cape cod was the original plan that might get thrown aside by the free airline ticket.

so it's not totally random. i am kind of a last minte traveller, especially when my company is paying.

thats pretty hot..thank u for claryfying...as for my plans..ill b at indepenDANCEday at exit..then a week after ill b leavin to europe..tee hee!!

Originally posted by hotcheme

I am either going to Cape Cod or Belgium/Holland.

NICE! We have a place in Cape cod, and my grandparents live in Belgium. Prolly not going there till the end of the summer, but have a blast!

As for me, i'll be up in woodstock letting off fireworks (i got quite a stock) and lighting up other things.........:smoke:..............

:D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

wrtf?? like these 3 r next to each other and u can hold off on ur travel plans til the last day...

Err Sure I might go to the Jesey shore or Nice, France ...:D

btw serge you fuckin' kill me :laugh: :laugh:

"thats hottttttttt" ,right? :tongue: