Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish At Space July 3rd!

spacious

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have some friends that live down there that are asking if u can book other djs besides deep dish, tenaglia, pvd, tiesto, etc.?

how about broadening your music regimen to other styles of music like techno, tech house, breaks, and good old house? you'd be surprised with whats out there.

anyone here feel the same?

Originally posted by Nolimit

i have some friends that live down there that are asking if u can book other djs besides deep dish, tenaglia, pvd, tiesto, etc.?

how about broadening your music regimen to other styles of music like techno, tech house, breaks, and good old house? you'd be surprised with whats out there.

AMEN

Why would u let Deep Dish spin on the 3rd if there spinning on the 13th also? There good, they were good during WMC @ Space, but 2 times within 2 weeks? Why? and please please please don't let Van Helden spin there again.

I agree with Nolimit, its the same guest DJ's at Space being booked over and over and over and over.

Professor Howells at crobar, and then Deep Dish for after-hours at Space sounds nice. :)

Behrouz & Desyn Masiello, Ashley Casselle ,Way Out West, and Tom Stephan (aka superchumbo) in the next few months at Space. Plus a lot more surprises I'm sure. is there somebody else bringing in ;more talent in the next few months ?? maybe I missed the memo.

Deep Dish, DT, PVD, and Tiesto have guest residencies at Space; if I'm not mistaken ?? so one would expect to hear, them quite a few times. :idea:

guess you just can't please everybody.. :(

Sobeton is right- guys Danny T. & Deep Dish have residencies with us. That explains why u see them soo often...

Space has gone thru many djs around the globe. Alot of the djs people rave about here on cp, Space has brought them over time.

One day I'll sit down and try to fit all the names of the guys who've played @ Space before. Some of you will be surprised that many of them are guys you speak of now...

Deep Dish happens to be appearing in Orlando at Icon on the 3rd. Since everything in Orlando is over and done by 3, I'm assuming they may have a private jet to take them down there for an afterhours set. They must really like it there, sounds like something Tenaglia would do.

Originally posted by spacious

it is a possibility that deep dish will be doing a special after hours set at space on july 3rd/4th (morning), rumors have it that they might even do a patio set...

OH, yes, yes, yes....tell me it's true....that's the best news i've heard all month! :D:cool::spin2::shades::aright:

Originally posted by Nolimit

NO.

Finally...someone with a brain and not just an opinion.

Sharam is spinning at Space on the 13th by himself.

Ali and Sharam will be spinning on the 3rd begining at 4 am.

Yes they are also performing at Icon in Orlando until 3 am.

I wonder how they are going to make it to Space by 4 am???

Can anyone guess?

Can anyone guess?

A Leer jet! hmmm..or perhaps they will come by helicopter and land on the space roof right next to the patio...come down on one of those rope ladder thing a ma jigs...get the crowd all hyped up like the mariachis on cinco de mayo...head right over to the dj booth and proceed to spin a slammin set till theres not one sole left standing bc every-1's passed out from a super long extended set?!?!?!

ok...so yeah...a plane sounds just a liiiil more realistic huh???

Can anyone guess?

I am not lending them my car, hell naah!

:laugh: :laugh:

X-wing...Sharam piloting and Ali stuffed into the R2D2 chamber.

Either that or <insert 'I dream of Jeannie' sound effect> mode of transit.

Here's where I can say, if the planned Florida Transrapid was OKd back in the 90s, by now Sharam and Ali would be able to take a MagLev from Orland'oh down to Miami in about an hour or so...300 MPH+ speeds roughly...but no, everyone in this fucking state is too attached to their gas-guzzling SUVs to vote yes on a mere .5% sales tax to pay for the system.

Here's where I can say, if the planned Florida Transrapid was OKd back in the 90s, by now Sharam and Ali would be able to take a MagLev from Orland'oh down to Miami in about an hour or so...300 MPH+ speeds roughly...but no, everyone in this fucking state is too attached to their gas-guzzling SUVs to vote yes on a mere .5% sales tax to pay for the system.

POD KNOWS...

That boy is an encyclopedia!