Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Headaches after rolling

romy20

there came to a point when any time I dropped a pill containing the slightest trace of mdma, I got migraines...the only cure I found were vicodins (those are a blessing)...took a few months off and all cool again...figured I just needed a break.

usually from being dehydrated and being low on vit b.

Take a multivitamin and drink a shit load of water before you go to sleep.

Drinking water while you are rolling just doesnt cut it since you will purge most of it along with washing out many of you vitamins.

Tomato juice will help tons too since it is high in vit b.

You could be dehydrated; if the jaw-grinding was really bad it could be that too. I've had it from both; they feel like different types of headaches.

I always drink tons of water while rolling and when coming down, and every one of the million times I wake up while I'm trying to sleep afterwards. But Sunday eve I still woke up with a headache. :( Yes, this Sunday, after having left you that completely cracked out message on your celly. :laugh2:

vitamins and fruit juices are a godsend when you roll...on a side note..i clentched my teeth so much over the years i have fractures in the enamal of all my teeth..as well as having to have a root canal\crown cuz of it...my teeth were strong as shit before..they suck ass now..

nothing like a tooth dying and absessing...i bout wanted to rip my fucking jaw off

I've never gotten headaches but then I make myself eat, drink, and replenish my body's wasted stores as soon as I am down. I hate every minute of force feeding it but I feel so much better for it a few hours later. :tongue:

Originally posted by Blhurr

I've never gotten headaches but then I make myself eat, drink, and replenish my body's wasted stores as soon as I am down. I hate every minute of force feeding it but I feel so much better for it a few hours later. :tongue:

tru...there's nothing worse than being cracked out and hungry...