georgeacasta2

Where will you be on July 3  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you be on July 3

• Crobar - Danny Howells
    • Level - Bliss Party
    • Crobar/Level - Bliss Party and Howells

Guest saleen351

who ever hooks me up with comps and open bar then i'm there.... if no comps and no open bar..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm probably space... i dont' like going club to club... i like to set up shop and put the vibe out ........

so i didn't vote..........

Originally posted by saleen351

i dont' like going club to club... i like to set up shop and put the vibe out ........

so crobar and club madonna don't count.:D

p.s. I recommend Goldrush after are next meetup..:D

Howells is a great DJ, but I think it would be cool for everyone to show some support to Bliss considering the huge lineup that they have put together.

Danny Howells will no doubt be back in Miami soon (Opium wasn't so long ago) and how often go you get to be in one club and experience Quivver, Slacker, Parks & Wilson, Tarrantella:Redanka, Kelvin Andrews etc. etc. all at once?

Even if you're not normally a fan of Level, the crowd and music for July 3rd should be awesome...

Danny's fucking fantastic, no doubt, but I'm a strong supporter of all our local DJs, and the Bliss party gives us some great international talent, as well as locals like Jon, K-ahzz, and Sammy O, who along with Oscar G, is a talent recognized elsewhere, but not yet in his hometown...

Anyone who saw Jon's set on Saturday got a hint of things to come next Wednesday @ Level.

For those worried about the 'crowd' at Level, don't fret...the 'crowd' at Level will be elsewhere that evening :)

I remember that when Howells came to Opium in January, there was a big hype about it too and he just delivered an OK set. I am also leaning towards the Bliss party. Quiver impressed during WMC at Billboard, though I am sure I will check Howells for a little bit.

Level - supporting our very own pimp-djs - Lee Cakebread & Jonathan Cowan.

This is gonna be THE event to be at, the line up is amazing, and the club has never looked better than it does now.

We installed new sound for the Naive 3 year Party, and it's gonna stay in for Bliss.

For reduced guestlist B4 midnight email us at:

info@purpleindigo.com

SEE YOU THERE!!!:

You know whats nice about all these parties on one night? Its that everyone has a chance to see what they really want to see, and I'd bet that, not only will you have happy clubbers in their "musical zen" but that no place is going to be totally crushingly packed so hopefully there will be some dancing room, which is what we REALLY all want to do...

there should be a 4-5 am Denny's CP meetup for everyone who went different places - just to gabber and say hello...before the crack-crackheads head off to brunch at space...

I think it's a win - win situation. Wherever you go, you're going to have a great time.

I myself will be @Crobar, but only b/c I'm stalking Danny Howells! How many times have I flown to NYC this year to hear him spin.......I just can't get enough. :D

Plus, for me personally - I'm a big fan of long continuous sets from one dj- it messes up my flow when you have too many djs rotating in and out.

*Hopefully- Space will come through w/ Deep Dish. All I'm saying is Prof. Howells from 12am til- 5am, and then Deep Dish for afterhours is a perfect way to celebrate the holiday!

yeah, i guess if i was down in miami i would go to bliss, already seen lots of deep dish, and danny howells, not to mention i'll se him on saturday (i had to get a cheap shot in here :D) but i havent seen parks and wilson for any decent amount of time nor some of the others that are gunna be at bliss

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saleen351

who ever hooks me up with comps and open bar then i'm there.... if no comps and no open bar..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm probably space... i dont' like going club to club... i like to set up shop and put the vibe out ........

i voted... bliss party then space...