• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Dear Overweight and Overfed,

The best way how to lose weight without exercise is not to think of exercise as exercise. Find something you like to do that is somewhat active. You don't have to break a sweat or get out of breath to help in weight loss, but it does help. If you like having sex, have it three times a day. If you like to dance, go out dancing everynight. Wash the car yourself instead of taking it to the car wash. Walk to work, Go for a walk in the park. Put the remote down so you have to get up to change the channel cause your ass still won't get outside, put the fridge outside, with a pad lock on it.

Those are just a few ideas that I hope will help you. You can also try not eating so much fatty.

fuck that just get a lot of crystal. back in nc. there was this fat chick that just started partying. she couldnt dance or anything but i would see her out all the time. i didnt go out in fayettnam for like 2-5 months the next time i saw her , i hardly recognized her. she was hella skinnier and could actually dance pretty good.