Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have to Vent this out!!!!

Originally posted by dboy

I didnt say you had to be fat to like big cars, big houses and big macs, I like them too! All Im saying is when big is all you know how can you possibly control it. This is the only place in the world where we supersize our menus at fast food places. Why? isnt a combo meal enough without making it bigger. I was just saying that fattness is part of our society, just like baseball and apple pie.

Who the hell are you? :confused:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Whoa. :eek: Spooky.

I have to pc's in my house, mine was freezing on me so I went to the other one which I NEVER use.

And I thought I was a lurker, obviously someone else in my house has been lurking...hmmm.

Originally posted by cocomama

I have to pc's in my house, mine was freezing on me so I went to the other one which I NEVER use.

And I thought I was a lurker, obviously someone else in my house has been lurking...hmmm.

I'm guessing if you have a roommate who's a boy and who's name starts with 'D', you'll have your man.

*Sherlock Shady at your service*

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cocomama

Nowhere in the world does obesity exist like it does in this country. We are a society of excessiveness. Everything is big. Big cars, big houses, big macs, biggie fries, super big gulps. We've created a fat country. I feel for these people but at the same time feel that everyone has a choice to do what they want, eating McDonald's everyday and driving 2 blocks to get there instead of walking is just the way it works in this country, its the way some people choose to live I guess.

Just my 2 cents :)

i see what you're saying. why i had the upgraded fries and drink today at lunch from roy rogers. as a matter of fact i cant remember the last time i havent had the ugrade at any fast food restruante in my whole life. as a kid i would get two supersize fries along with my chicken nuggets. ive eating 12'' italian cold cut subs ever since i was 6. so, dont blame the fast food. i'll be damned if they ban up-sizes. you just need to know your body and what you can eat or do. some body types cant handle a lot of carbs and stuff. its everyones own responsibity to get help and figure that out. or just try different things.

Originally posted by therunner

I know I just sounded pretty harsh in this post and if I offended anyone who is, or who knows someone that is medically disabled and suffer from thyroid induced obesity . I am truely sorry.

I find your post rather offensive. i've had a weight problem for years now. You should be ashame of yourself for posting something like this. Besides, aint nothing wrong wit a bit more meat on them bones.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dboy

I didnt say you had to be fat to like big cars, big houses and big macs, I like them too! All Im saying is when big is all you know how can you possibly control it. This is the only place in the world where we supersize our menus at fast food places. Why? isnt a combo meal enough without making it bigger. I was just saying that fattness is part of our society, just like baseball and apple pie.

if im bigger than you, then i need more fuel for my fire. thats why we supersize. cuz everyone is different. if you dont need it, then dont order it.

Originally posted by jroo

i see what you're saying. why i had the upgraded fries and drink today at lunch from roy rogers. as a matter of fact i cant remember the last time i havent had the ugrade at any fast food restruante in my whole life. as a kid i would get two supersize fries along with my chicken nuggets. ive eating 12'' italian cold cut subs ever since i was 6. so, dont blame the fast food. i'll be damned if they ban up-sizes. you just need to know your body and what you can eat or do. some body types cant handle a lot of carbs and stuff. its everyones own responsibity to get help and figure that out. or just try different things.

Last week, while driving back from Norfolk, I was so hungry that I got a quarter pounder with cheese, and instead of getting fries with that, I got an order of mcnuggets. Then I decided to wash it all down with a large chocolate shake.

Guest jroo

I'm guessing if you have a roommate who's a boy and who's name starts with 'D', you'll have your man.

i thought that dboy stood for doughboy and someone actually fat was gonna chime in. instead of all of us skinney's talking about shit we dont even live with or have gone through.

Well since I only have one, I'm sure I know who it is. I'll make sure to call him Dboy when he gets home tho.

Guest jroo

Last week, while driving back from Norfolk, I was so hungry that I got a quarter pounder with cheese, and instead of getting fries with that, I got an order of mcnuggets. Then I decided to wash it all down with a large chocolate shake.

must have been really hot out, i cant see washing anything down with a milkshake. whenever i used to order those i still needed a cup of water or something. the way i eat, which is really fast, sometimes i need drano to get everything down there. i normally stand on top of the table and yell "GET IN MA BEEELLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!"

Originally posted by jroo

i thought that dboy stood for doughboy and someone actually fat was gonna chime in. instead of all of us skinney's talking about shit we dont even live with or have gone through.

I do suffer from being overweight, well I don't really suffer but according to the national fitness program I am 8lbs overweight, yeah yeah call me fatty, but I am not Overfat. Because there is a difference. After having the body taped (jroo you know what I am talking about) I am only 14% body fat. Now for the national fitness program someone of my age and hieght, can have up to 24% body fat before actually being overweight and overfat.

Guest jroo
:) the tape test. you ever go to the gym and, nevermind you dont go to the gym, do you fatty? anyway, im just joking. but the army uses a ratio of like the measurements of the neck and waist. so what im getting at is when you go to a gym on post you see a bunch of FAT fucking dudes all on the neck machine. as long as you have a big neck it'll beat the tape test. people kill me. they are so funny. you interesting beings.

I do suffer from being overweight, well I don't really suffer but according to the national fitness program I am 8lbs overweight, yeah yeah call me fatty, but I am not Overfat.

Well in this case, I must admit yeah I'm a little fat too........but I'm trying to shed some pds. Instead of McD's I just went with some chicken and taco's from taco bell, also had the supersized diet pepsi......

Originally posted by pgiddy

Well in this case, I must admit yeah I'm a little fat too........but I'm trying to shed some pds. Instead of McD's I just went with some chicken and taco's from taco bell, also had the supersized diet pepsi......

Something that I have found to help lose weight is not drinking sodas at all, I usually drink water, and up before I went on vacation I hadn't had a soda in two months, just something I don't care to much for. Also I don't eat very much red meat. I would rather have fish or chicken than a burger, but when it comes to a fatty steak from outback, well thats anhother story. Also bread, I don't eat a lot of bread either. If I do get the chicken sandwich from wendy's I make a mess cause I take all the bread off, or at least one side. I haven't been doing this latley but I will wean myself back into it.

Something that I have found to help lose weight is not drinking sodas at all, I usually drink water, and up before I went on vacation I hadn't had a soda in two months, just something I don't care to much for. Also I don't eat very much red meat. I would rather have fish or chicken than a burger, but when it comes to a fatty steak from outback, well thats anhother story. Also bread, I don't eat a lot of bread either. If I do get the chicken sandwich from wendy's I make a mess cause I take all the bread off, or at least one side. I haven't been doing this latley but I will wean myself back into it.

But I did do that I had chicken instead of a burger at the bell for lunch and it's still not working. I like to eat but refuse to excersize so how can I lose some of these rolls.........

Thanks,

Overweight and overfed

Originally posted by pgiddy

But I did do that I had chicken instead of a burger at the bell for lunch and it's still not working. I like to eat but refuse to excersize so how can I lose some of these rolls.........

Thanks,

Overweight and overfed

Dear Overweight and Overfed,

The best way how to lose weight without exercise is not to think of exercise as exercise. Find something you like to do that is somewhat active. You don't have to break a sweat or get out of breath to help in weight loss, but it does help. If you like having sex, have it three times a day. If you like to dance, go out dancing everynight. Wash the car yourself instead of taking it to the car wash. Walk to work, Go for a walk in the park. Put the remote down so you have to get up to change the channel cause your ass still won't get outside, put the fridge outside, with a pad lock on it.

Those are just a few ideas that I hope will help you. You can also try not eating so much fatty.