Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have to Vent this out!!!!

Just got back from 7-11 and the fattest most DISGUSTING women I think I have ever seen was working the register.

She had mascare shit smeared all over her face looked like she had been eating charcoal briquettes.

she had no neck, double chin so goddamn large and flappy that when she looked down it almost touched her bottom lip. I really and truely started to feel sick when she turned around and her back was layered with rolls.

I know I feel bad cause I have a beer gut, but come on now, this is the fat that you see on Jerry Springer, and Oprah when she is all crying cause her fat ass is so fucking FAT! And I kept thinking to myself "how does one that fucking large and nasty and fat as FUCK, wipe thier ass?" How do they clean themselves? Do they just walk through the car wash once a week?

And clothes? I mean there are only so many tent and awning stores in the Northern Virginia/DC area that they can shop at.

And what pisses me off is that these fat bastards are just so fucking fat and they want to say they need more room on city buses and restaraunts and the subways, FUCK THEM!!! Let those fat fucks go eat outside with the rest of the farm animals and instead of taking the subway or the bus, maybe your FAT ASS should walk a block or a thousand!!

Now I do know that some of these INDIVIDUALS do have medical problems and an increase of a thyroid gland can throw someone way out of whack, but they are so few that I have yet to meet one.

But some also have a problem that they just can't keep the damn twinkies away from their mouths.

I know I just sounded pretty harsh in this post and if I offended anyone who is, or who knows someone that is medically disabled and suffer from thyroid induced obesity . I am truely sorry.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dang

that is REALLY harsh

i mean, you think they WANT to be that way? you think they prolly haven't TRIED a million fad diets and weight loss programs? i feel really sorry for those kinds of people. yes i get repulsed too, but i think it's really unfair to get mad at them. i once lived w/ a girl who was not obese or anything, but just a little larger. she worked out a ton, watched what she ate, but she just couldnt lose it. she had major self-esteem issues b/c of it, and it was sad b/c she worked really hard at it too. and where i went to school, god like 1 girl out of every 2 or 3 had major weight/self-esteem issues. esp in sororities (yes, i was a sorority girl). i lived in the house for 1 semester - talk about MAJOR ISSUES. one girl was bulimic, a couple had already had plastic surgery, the rest were just fanatical. it was sad, truly sad, and def not a heathly living environment.

whew...my rant..

Originally posted by therunner

She had mascare shit smeared all over her face looked like she had been eating charcoal briquettes.

she had no neck, double chin so goddamn large and flappy that when she looked down it almost touched her bottom lip. I really and truely started to feel sick when she turned around and her back was layered with rolls.

oh my fucking god. :laugh:

runner, you could say the same for the people that are anemic and are rail thin....

you can say the same about people that are gay...

you can say the same about people who have learning disabilities..

you can say the same about people that are alcoholics, that use drugs, etc...

you might think its easy as just not putting stuff in your mouth but you just dont know what the situiation is. just as an alcoholic or drug user can drink or use drugs as a way to forget his/her problems the same could go for this person.

why dont you go back to that 7-11 and ask that woman behind the counter whys she's so overwieght? it easy to judge other people.

It sounds like you're mad at this woman for infringing on your beautiful environment.

Instead of thinking that she has no self control, try thinking that she has an illness, an addiction like any other. And being overweight leads to so many other illnesses like heart disease and diabletes to name a few. For me it's a lot like watching a smoker smoke. They're addicted and although they "did it to themselves" it's still hard for me to watch people kill themselves.

On the other hand, it's your body, do whatever you want to it, as long as you're a beautiful corpse, right?

Originally posted by nourishment

Instead of thinking that she has no self control, try thinking that she has an illness, an addiction like any other. And being overweight leads to so many other illnesses like heart disease and diabletes to name a few. For me it's a lot like watching a smoker smoke. They're addicted and although they "did it to themselves" it's still hard for me to watch people kill themselves.

An addiction is the lack of self control.

Addiction:

1 : the quality or state of being addicted <addiction to reading>

2 : compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine, or alcohol) characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal; broadly : persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful.

And if you are saying that eating is an addiction then we all have one because we all eat. But I guess some of us control our addiction:confused: . And I know what you mean about about smokers, I am one, and I hate it, somedays. Somedays I enjoy smoking. And the reason that I am still a smoker is the lack of will power and self control to stop, the same reason that these people let themsleves go the way they do, because they have no will power or they just don't care.

And for the smoker thing, I am all for a full on government ban of all tobacco products within the US, to help lower mediacl costs, because I know that there is absolutly nothing good that comes from smoking.

Now look at a packet of Twinkies, what nutritional value can someone get from a packet of twinkies, a coke-a-cola, a mars bar? The three gallon family value tub of Cookie dough ice cream? Why not ban these items, I know that some states are starting to tax these foods with a similiar tax to the alcohol and tobacco tax, The Sin Tax. I have no problem with that, i think it's fair. You can't smoke indoors anywhere in CA, thats fine with me they can do the same thing here.

These people need to realize, the same with othe "addics" that they are killing themselves. And eventhough they might have an "addiction" they need to quit stuffing the twinkies down their neck.

The laws in America that I simply can't agree with are those that fall under the heading "it's for your own good". That's an infringement on my liberty as a free-thinking adult. If I want to do something dangerous, I ought to have the right, whether that means eating cookie dough out of a tube, taking amphetamines, not wearing my seat belt, running with scissors or not using a dental dam. The government needs to stay out of our lives and stop telling us what "they" think is good for us. As long as I'm only hurting myself, piss off.

One could argue that almost anything you did could in some way negatively impact someone else, but where is the line drawn? If we are not careful to keep our government in check, they will be shutting down "dance parties", outlawing curse words and deciding what you can and can not wear. Oh yeah - they already do control most of that.

Whoops - too early in the day for the political soapbox. More later is I'm still feeling full of myself and I think anyone is listening.

Anyone...?

The laws in America that I simply can't agree with are those that fall under the heading "it's for your own good". That's an infringement on my liberty as a free-thinking adult. If I want to do something dangerous, I ought to have the right, whether that means eating cookie dough out of a tube, taking amphetamines, not wearing my seat belt, running with scissors or not using a dental dam. The government needs to stay out of our lives and stop telling us what "they" think is good for us. As long as I'm only hurting myself, piss off.

One could argue that almost anything you did could in some way negatively impact someone else, but where is the line drawn? If we are not careful to keep our government in check, they will be shutting down "dance parties", outlawing curse words and deciding what you can and can not wear. Oh yeah - they already do control most of that.

Whoops - too early in the day for the political soapbox. More later is I'm still feeling full of myself and I think anyone is listening.

Anyone...?

Did you say something?

Crank I don't think I want to know why or how you have that link...

I am all with you to a point, but i see the reason for some of the laws that we have. Helmet laws for motorcycles, I HATE 'EM! But I see the reason for it, because most people that have an accident without a helmet either end up dead or a vegatable. ANd if you now have a 21 y/o vegatable our health system is now paying for it. That means that you and I are paying for some guy that didn't wear a helmet, same as the seatbelt thing. Same as when I get cancer and medicare is paying for my hospital bills over my negligence. I think it also protects those who will be effected if an accident does occur.

what nourishment says..as long as my behavior is not affecting other people directly, i should have the right to do what i want...respect to other individuals liberties is peace

whats next? prohibition on all alcohol? smoking? velveeta cheese? marshmellow fluff? ice cream? beef? pork? deep fried foods? driving over 65 (even if your going 66)?bungee jumping? scuba diving? wearing nothing but speedos in below zero temperature?

wtf? its my business!

Originally posted by therunner

I am all with you to a point, but i see the reason for some of the laws that we have. Helmet laws for motorcycles, I HATE 'EM! But I see the reason for it, because most people that have an accident without a helmet either end up dead or a vegatable. ANd if you now have a 21 y/o vegatable our health system is now paying for it. That means that you and I are paying for some guy that didn't wear a helmet, same as the seatbelt thing. Same as when I get cancer and medicare is paying for my hospital bills over my negligence. I think it also protects those who will be effected if an accident does occur.

the outlaw everything, outlaw this board, the govmnt shouldnt be spending $500 billion on 1 jet fighter, the $$ is there, hell there isnt even universal health coverage in the US..300 mil for AIDS research world wide, wtf is that? peanuts...we should all live as monks.

Originally posted by vicman

the outlaw everything, outlaw this board, the govmnt shouldnt be spending $500 billion on 1 jet fighter, the $$ is there, hell there isnt even universal health coverage in the US..300 mil for AIDS research world wide, wtf is that? peanuts...we should all live as monks.

I know some pretty crazy monks. no wait those are priests. Nevermind then.

Originally posted by vicman

Universal health coverage? You commie. :rolleyes:

Nowhere in the world does obesity exist like it does in this country. We are a society of excessiveness. Everything is big. Big cars, big houses, big macs, biggie fries, super big gulps. We've created a fat country. I feel for these people but at the same time feel that everyone has a choice to do what they want, eating McDonald's everyday and driving 2 blocks to get there instead of walking is just the way it works in this country, its the way some people choose to live I guess.

Just my 2 cents :)

Originally posted by cocomama

Nowhere in the world does obesity exist like it does in this country. We are a society of excessiveness. Everything is big. Big cars, big houses, big macs, biggie fries, super big gulps. We've created a fat country. I feel for these people but at the same time feel that everyone has a choice to do what they want, eating McDonald's everyday and driving 2 blocks to get there instead of walking is just the way it works in this country, its the way some people choose to live I guess.

Speaking of 2 cents and McDonald's. I've had the 2 for $2.22 thing at Micky D's the past two days. One Quarter Pounder and one Filet O' Fish for $2.22. And I think I've actually lost weight. But I think that has more to do with the massive diarrhea from the upset stomach at night than the diet. Dunno. But it's working. :D

Originally posted by cocomama

I like big macs,big houses, big cars, big asses and all that and I'm not fat. It's all about moderation, but sometimes I do actually feel bad for fat people. I mean they get gawked at and have to do everything differently then us skinny people...

oh well just my .02 fat cents.....

Originally posted by pgiddy

I like big macs,big houses, big cars, big asses and all that and I'm not fat. It's all about moderation, but sometimes I do actually feel bad for fat people. I mean they get gawked at and have to do everything differently then us skinny people...

oh well just my .02 fat cents.....

I didnt say you had to be fat to like big cars, big houses and big macs, I like them too! All Im saying is when big is all you know how can you possibly control it. This is the only place in the world where we supersize our menus at fast food places. Why? isnt a combo meal enough without making it bigger. I was just saying that fattness is part of our society, just like baseball and apple pie.