Clubplanet Nightlife Community

white castle

Its the onions hun im TELLIN YA!!

I tell everyone this...fuckin....not only are those piece of shit burgers steamed..but the onions they put on them are like MEANT to give ya the shits!!...For real...the times i have eaten that stuff i tell the ::insertracistnamehere: to NOT give me onions...and i have watched them and you know what they do? They put the fuckin onions BACK into this vat and basically yer eating recycled onions from god only knows what decade.

Sorry to hear yer horror story though.

feel better.

Originally posted by £ddie

All I have to say is White Castle burgers = Roach burgers. I don't even want to get into details. BADDDDD experience. :shake::worry::vomit2:

OMG!!! i call them roach burgers too!! and yes...there are reasons for it!!!!!! i LOVE u!((once again!!!))............

words cannot explain the amount of horror white castle has brought into my life and the people around me!

quoth eats it all the time....then he uses to boxes to build a 'fort' around his bed...........he then uses the harden remain of these 'burgers' as bombs and plays army games.......he is one sick puppy..........btw...he does this all naked.....he told me

Originally posted by misk

quoth eats it all the time....then he uses to boxes to build a 'fort' around his bed...........he then uses the harden remain of these 'burgers' as bombs and plays army games.......he is one sick puppy..........btw...he does this all naked.....he told me

so? :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: just thought i would share with the group

and hotcheme....unless u live in some unbelievably rich community where it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a dirty fast food joint....then u have to understand....

WHITE CASTE=EPITOME of RAAAUUUUNNNCCHHHYYY fast food joints...just about everywhere in the tri-sate area

:laugh: :laugh: just thought i would share with the group

and hotcheme....unless u live in some unbelievably rich community where it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a dirty fast food joint....then u have to understand....

WHITE CASTE=EPITOME of RAAAUUUUNNNCCHHHYYY fast food joints...just about everywhere in the tri-sate area

i used to get them from the grocery store before they started to make me sick, so that reasoning doesn't stand in that case, but i see what you are saying. now that i think about it, i don't remember the last time i actually set foot in a white castle establishment

Originally posted by hotcheme

i used to get them from the grocery store before they started to make me sick, so that reasoning doesn't stand in that case, but i see what you are saying. now that i think about it, i don't remember the last time i actually set foot in a white castle establishment

lol....my brother loves roach burgers.....and used to get the frozen ones...and would nuke like 12 at a time......and i would just freak because the whole house would smell rank for hours!!! lol

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Why do you eat something that makes you sick? That sounds self destructive to me.

you misunderstand. see, i used to be able to eat anything but now i can't stomach grease. so when they started making me sick, i stopped eating them.

quoth=scary internet stalker.........eeeeeeeeeeeew

and btw.....£ddie.........i just saw a MIDGET dating game on sally((i am off today...daytime tv))............i am still shaken....if they had white castle in their hands...i prob would have passed out

and btw.....£ddie.........i just saw a MIDGET dating game on sally((i am off today...daytime tv))............i am still shaken....if they had white castle in their hands...i prob would have passed out

LoL. Good lord. You just painted awful imagery in my mind. What's the world coming to? :blank::shake:

Originally posted by £ddie

LoL. Good lord. You just painted awful imagery in my mind. What's the world coming to? :blank::shake:

as long as there are no little people of america at surf on sunday we will be fine! LOL..............i'll buy u a shot....if u pick me up so i can see over the bar!! :bounce:

i just ate white castle last night for the first time. i tried to stick a whole cheese burger in my mouth. then i chewed for for a few seconds and it started to come back out nothing i could do. i opened the car door and spit it out in the parking lot Then i looked at it, it was beautiful, this half digested white castle cheeseburger. I picked it up and started to play with it and i waved it in my friends face which made him throw up the one he was eating, then finally, i wanted to get rid of it, so i threw it at a cars window as we were driving by it. then we got the fuck out of there before that car realized what happened.

this is my white castle story from last night

ahh i dont mind it once in a while but without a doubt you'll be takin a mean shit after it. dont get me wrong, its not an everyday fast food spot. i can handle whitecastle and taco bell once in a blue moon. maybe once every 2 months, but thats about it.