Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn MCI/Worldcom customers

MCI CAN GO SUCK ME OFF!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I got my phone bill a few days ago, and they're charging me $6.00 a minute for long distance calls, when it should be $0.05 a minute....

...are they fucking insane??? :rolleyes: My bill came out to a total of $800 and change....pretty fucking hilarious! :mad: :mad:

Good Riddance! Those bastards never sent me any bills for 6 months and then tried to charge me for long distance even though I paid an extra $9.99/month for long distance calls within my minutes. So for those 6 months I was making long distance calls thinkin I was in the clear only to get a $900.00 bill! I told them I wasn't going to pay it since "back-billing" is against the law in NY state and ended my contract with them. They still continued to bill me for 3 more months even though I was no longer a customer of theirs! They even went as so far to get 2 collection agencies to try to procure their money from me. Haven't heard anything from MCI Worldcom or and collection agencies since then. Guess it pays to know your rights as a consumer!

:laugh:

This pertains to the industry that I gotta slave for as of right now......lets put it this way:

Of all the telephone (residential and commercial) companies and wireless companies, WorldCom is by far THE SHADIEST company out there.

This whole shpeel about lying about earnings is nothing new for WorldCom. This time they got caught, thats all. Along with these great business practices comes constant overbilling of its clients, piss poor customer service, and the reputation as the leading provider to slam your ass into their service under contract.

They suck.

The only company that comes close is AT&T.

WCOM is down about 72% as we soeak becuase of fraud they some how hid 3.8billlion dollars in expenses from the books last year... this is just another nail in the coffin for investor confidence / sentiment... although wcom was already trading at dollars and pennies it causes a ripple effect through out the industry and markets... g'damn this shit just keeps pissing me off... and its not over yet... i feel that most of the major winners from 96-99 will have some sort of accounting irregularities and im not just talking about Pro-forma VS. GAAP or shit like that im talking big big book cooking going on... oh well... only time will tell...

Originally posted by dgmodel

WCOM is down about 72% as we soeak becuase of fraud they some how hid 3.8billlion dollars in expenses from the books last year... this is just another nail in the coffin for investor confidence / sentiment... although wcom was already trading at dollars and pennies it causes a ripple effect through out the industry and markets... g'damn this shit just keeps pissing me off... and its not over yet... i feel that most of the major winners from 96-99 will have some sort of accounting irregularities and im not just talking about Pro-forma VS. GAAP or shit like that im talking big big book cooking going on... oh well... only time will tell...

the strange thing is....wcom isnt off that much %-wise today....or at least the last time i checked it

its suppliers however...yikes!

where were you looking on the FTSE or the CAC??? on the nasdaq its off by like 72%... i heard about this at like 3:00am last night... david faber was on cnbc and it was like late breaking news blah... dow futures were down like 227pts and nasdaq futures where down almost a 100.... i was looking and was like wtf just happend???

thank you, david freedman ladies and gentlemen... :tongue:

how funny would it be if they snatched like some dude from the bronx to do the morning financial show unlike those dumb ass stuck up jackasses they usually have....

"and that was local news, now to Masta B, our financial consultant"

"yo yo wassup check it.....worldcum those sheisty muhfugga's fucked up big yo, fucking nasdaq's down the toilet shits mad fucked up yo. sell your shit right now and get in da drug biz cuz check it, that shit's guaranteed. peace out and back to you ma brutha."

lmao... that would be hilarious... it reminds me of how flava does the traffic report on 105.1... that shit annoys the hell out of me at the same time makes me shit myself laughing... hes always like "yo yo check it dont even think about taken the deeeeegan! yo shit is mad backed with traffic and such... know what im saying... yeah boyeeeee take the hutch yeah yea know what im saying... watch out now for west bound L.I.E... shits tighter then a virgin... heads up now... yeaaaaaaa boyeeeeeeeee!!! "

where were you looking on the FTSE or the CAC??? on the nasdaq its off by like 72%... i heard about this at like 3:00am last night... david faber was on cnbc and it was like late breaking news blah... dow futures were down like 227pts and nasdaq futures where down almost a 100.... i was looking and was like wtf just happend???

oh sorry...bloomberg.com's quotes on the stock are fucked up

i think theyre delayed by 20 mins... not sure... but i havent looked at what it is now... i know they were down .57 from .83 during after hours trading through out the night... but not sure where it is exactly now... i dont really follow this dog...

lmao... that would be hilarious... it reminds me of how flava does the traffic report on 105.1... that shit annoys the hell out of me at the same time makes me shit myself laughing... hes always like "yo yo check it dont even think about taken the deeeeegan! yo shit is mad backed with traffic and such... know what im saying... yeah boyeeeee take the hutch yeah yea know what im saying... watch out now for west bound L.I.E... shits tighter then a virgin... heads up now... yeaaaaaaa boyeeeeeeeee!!! "

Tighter than a virgin....LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

This pertains to the industry that I gotta slave for as of right now

Hey man, what do you do? I'm in telecom. too... it's a bitch...

Anyone ever have to deal with QWEST Comm? There's a REASON that they're doing so badly... ugh... their customer service department... :mad: Same goes for IDT too... Seems like the bigger the company gets, the less happy it's employees are... but I guess that's true for all industries and companies.