Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nasty co-workers

gothzane

We all have those co-workers whom you just want to strangle bare-handed.

Do you

A) Ignore them

B) Work out a solution that concludes mutual understanding and peaceful co-worker companionship?

C) Give them the evil eye and stick it to the fucker every chance you get.

I...vote for C.

I piss in office plants, dispose of incoming personal mail, delete critical computer files, sabotage office furniture, and answer every conversation with "Whatever...thats nice."

Do not...fuck with me.

:flame:

Originally posted by gothzane

Do you

A) Ignore them

B) Work out a solution that concludes mutual understanding and peaceful co-worker companionship?

I...vote for C.

I piss in office plants, dispose of incoming personal mail, delete critical computer files, sabotage office furniture, and answer every conversation with "Whatever...thats nice."

Do not...fuck with me.

this is the sex board right??????:blown:

Do you

A) Ignore them

I...vote for C.

Do not...fuck with me.

oh, you are just SO COOL for doing shit like that and getting away with it! so many people cannot even find jobs and they let morons like you work.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

oh, you are just SO COOL for doing shit like that and getting away with it! so many people cannot even find jobs and they let morons like you work.....:rolleyes:

:bj: me.

Just ranting.

I work my ass off and I expect to be apprecated

if im not...I have a little fun.

You dont like it.....tough.

:bj: me.

Just ranting.

I work my ass off and I expect to be apprecated

if im not...I have a little fun.

You dont like it.....tough.

uhhh...no thanks...i'd rather NOT contract an STD, thank you. :rolleyes:

Christ almighty girl, sometimes you're cool and all but other times it really sounds like you need a stiff cock to chill you the fuck out. Or a few pulls on a spliff to help you find your sense of humor.

Originally posted by tastyt

Christ almighty girl, sometimes you're cool and all but other times it really sounds like you need a stiff cock to chill you the fuck out. Or a few pulls on a spliff to help you find your sense of humor.

Seriously, Sassa is a bit too wound up.

Dude...Sassa....seriously...Shut the fuck up!!! Take your ranting and raving elsewhere...you're really a hemroid sometimes!!!

...unless you're just bitter cause someone prolly pissed in YOUR plant this morning!!!

As for my :licker:....

I used to pour bleach in my old boss' plants, erase his messages, and throw random paperwork that was on his desk in the garbage...and it felt damn good!!!! :tongue:

why don't you all mind your own goddam business.

i'm sorry if i have enough respect for my workplace and employers to not do stupid shit to the place and the people. apparently being ethical nowadays is not a "cool" thing according to you "cool" people

grow the fuck up marcid, who the hell do you think you are telling me to shut the fuck up when i never said anything towards you?

i don't know where you people work, but if i did this shit, be sure i'd be kicked out faster than you could figure out what 1 +2 is...

:bigfinge::blank:

Well since this is my lame ass post and a public board...they have every right to comment...as do you...as negative or postive as it may be.

Im just wondering if your one of my old girlfriends :rofl:

And seriosuly sassa if you do not require a good :licker: which i would be happy to donate....perhaps a little wuv :isok:?

Whats on your mind lady?

Well since this is my lame ass post and a public board...they have every right to comment...as do you...as negative or postive as it may be.

Yes, exactly Sassa, if you didn't want anyone to respond to your posts you should have considered sending gothzane a pm instead.

And I don't know what Beavis here really does or does not do to his co-workers, but ya really need to stop being so damn literal and start taking things posted with a proverbial grain of salt.

Yes, exactly Sassa, if you didn't want anyone to respond to your posts you should have considered sending gothzane a pm instead.

And I don't know what Beavis here really does or does not do to his co-workers, but ya really need to stop being so damn literal and start taking things posted with a proverbial grain of salt.

bla bla BLA....talk to someone who gives a damn about your opinion.

bla bla BLA....talk to someone who gives a damn about your opinion.

yadda yadda yadda... take your own advice cuz no one here gives two shits what you have to say... I tried to be nice about it, but since you don't get that, just go fuck yourself you boring bitch... :zzz:

Originally posted by phatman

De Ja Vou for me, I think I started that emotion yesterday on some dg thread...fuck it...it takes a lot for me to give up on being nice to somebody...

Yeah I saw that, I thought it was pretty funny. I think I've refrained from making comments in the past but I guess I'm just in a mood today.

Anyhoo... two more days to go Pooh Bear... :D