Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dropped E, afterwards i was depressed is this normal?

the way XTC makes u happy is it basically squeezes all your seratonoin out of your brain...thats what gives you the "roll"...it takes time to replenish it...for me if i roll on sat night i get REAL depressed on Mon and i stay that way for a few days..sucks...a lot of people take...fuck whats the name of it..5htp?? or something like that..supposed to replenish your seratonin quicker...

Sometimes I get depressed but sometimes I find a real sense of balance and perspective. Has alot to do with my attitude and who I am with when I am coming down. Think positive, positively. It helps to hang with whoever you were rolling with for me, because then you can talk about how much fun it was and how you want to do it again today. Or next weekend. GL.

Originally posted by Blhurr

Sometimes I get depressed but sometimes I find a real sense of balance and perspective. Has alot to do with my attitude and who I am with when I am coming down. Think positive, positively. It helps to hang with whoever you were rolling with for me, because then you can talk about how much fun it was and how you want to do it again today. Or next weekend. GL.

yea its all about the mindset....ive rolled numerous times and never felt depresses afterwards.....

I never got depressed after I came down until last weekend at PVD in NYC. At like 6:00 am I was completely down walking around trying to find a place to sit down. I was just sitting there with my eyes closed wishing i was home, totally disinterested in anything that was going on around me. At one point my friend came running up to me all happy (he was still rolling) and shook me awake. He started to explain how much fun he was having and I just interupted and asked for the keys. i went out to teh car by myself and slept for a couple of hours until they came out. I felt like shit the entire next day at work...I'm normally a pretty happy kid but I just had no interest in talking to anybody. It fucking sucked..i think i'm gonna stick to drinking this weekend at ARC

hey man im sorry to hear that yo ... ive been down before while coming down but not depressed like that ... are you sure of who you got it from... sometimes pills instead of having mdma they make them with mda... has a similar effect sometimes but gets very depressing after.... be very carefull who you get em from ... also .. when coming down try watching children television... works 4 me... watch like cartoons n stuff like that ... i watched harry potter the last time & it made coming down very easy :D

also try to stay with the people you rolled with for awhile after you start coming down.. this also helps.. being alone is not too good after rollin.. hope this helps:)

^^^^^^^

I doubt I got a bad pill because ive been gettin all sorts of drugs from this girl for like 1 yr. Plus a lot of my friends dropped the same pill and were all happy and stuff. I dunno I guess there is a first time for everything, bad trips and all. ILL try to watch some kids shows next time=), hopefully spongebob square pants is on!:tongue:

Originally posted by sfclubber415

^^^^^^^

I doubt I got a bad pill because ive been gettin all sorts of drugs from this girl for like 1 yr. Plus a lot of my friends dropped the same pill and were all happy and stuff. I dunno I guess there is a first time for everything, bad trips and all. ILL try to watch some kids shows next time=), hopefully spongebob square pants is on!:tongue:

NEXT UP !! JIMMY NEUTRON BOY GENIUS:D :D I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR MY KID & I KNOW IT WILL BE GOOD WHILE COMING DOWN:laugh: :D

it might be a good idea, to take a little break. I personally try not to roll consecutive weeks. it's also good to talk to your friends when your coming down, and the days after.keep a positive mind set do things that make you happy,watch cartons, listen to music, chill with friends, etc. I have also found that taking ,a xanax when I come down, and following that with 5htp for a few days. keeps me straight.

"Blue Monday" or "Suicide Tuesday"

I wanted to cut my wrists with a plastic spork on Tuesday after Saturday's lovely experience. As long as you can understand intellectually why you're depressed, you can make it though.

Excercise REALLY helps.

Yeah, excercize helps a lot! A lot a lot. And a healthy diet.

When you go out all night and dance and chemically abuse your body, it needs all the help it can get to fix itself back up again. Anything you can do to get vitamins and hydration back into your system and get the toxins out.

I just started going out at the end of last year, but the summer's been good here and I think I've dropped every weekend now for 3 months. Most weekends the comedown is actually pleasant for me. Like the other posters have said, you gotta watch some fun TV and stay around some pleasant company. And I've just made a habit of always planning on having my girlfriend over on Tuesdays, just to be safe.

I intellectually stay aware of why I'm feeling down if I do and I try to do good things, like make a nice dinner and share it with my roomate, wash my truck, and talk to the neighborhood kids and store owners.

The worst is probably Monday and Tuesday at work. Monday I just wanna listen to good music and Tuesday it's impossible to find motivation. I guess that's what the Boards are good for, no?

Ha ha.

Just try to be good to yourself and don't do things that harm other people, even a little, and hopefully your comedowns won't be so bad.

PS - Watch the movie Human Traffic! It's PERFECT!!!

this is what happens with e... as gambitrah : i think : said.... it uses up all ur seratonin... which affects ur depression level and mood.... the less u have the more likely u are to be depressed... the more u replenish the better ull feel... 5 htp to help replenish... or dont roll at all..cuz it can lead to serious depression...

^^^^^^

AYYEEEE! No more rolling:( . I guess 5 times is enough, depression is like the worst thing I ever felt. It sucks tho because the only time I can listen to that techno music is when im on E otherwise its just too much boom boom boom.

I never really got depressed from comming down, but I have felt guilty, and scared. (yes I know these are signs of depression) I never felt like I wanted to cry or that I wanted to kill myself or anything, just the clubbers-comedown of "why did I do that shit again last night?"

I feel bad about feeling good about that.

Originally posted by sfclubber415

^^^^^^

AYYEEEE! No more rolling:( . I guess 5 times is enough, depression is like the worst thing I ever felt. It sucks tho because the only time I can listen to that techno music is when im on E otherwise its just too much boom boom boom.

You got that depressed after just your fifth time? How much did you do?

Oh well, it just works that way for some people.

Maybe you should go out and listen to dance music while you're tripping instead!

just kidding, that's a horrible idea and I wouldn't recommend it