Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The How Old R U thread.

mikeydny

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 27......birthday October 27th......no significant other to speak of. Though I have been trying to use my infinite charm on this very attractive, intelligent, slightly older single woman in my graduate course.....her birthday is the same as mine. A dense October Scorpio trying to charm another dense October Scorpio.........must be a pretty awkward sight.

Of course, I will most likely fail........my endeavors with women I am attracted to, and actually like, are doomed to fail. I think this is the hand fate has dealt me. I am shy and get nervous; though I am a loyal, nice guy, this causes me to fuck up and detracts from any natural sex appeal I might have. :confused:

Maybe I need to learn from the Saleen school and start going after the easier prey.....anyone want to go sarge club 609 with me??? :D

Apologies for using this as a venting post. Feel free to ignore.

patrick

now playing - Fischerspooner - "#1"

Man, I'm glad I'm not the youngest.. happens to me every time.. wherever I go, I'm always the young-un, but nowadays, who's counting, really...

I'm 22 goin on 32 lol.... been clubbin in the beach for almost 5 years now... and trust me.. I've seen A LOT of shit happen in the past 5 yrs...

2002 n still goin' strong... :D

peace,

- :smoke:.

Sean there is no way you're 29......you look so young???? I always thought you were younger than me?

indeed I am...born 2-7-73

I probably look young cuz I still feel and act as if I'm in my early twenties.....

Miami Coral Park class of 91 in da house right here.,,,,,just had our ten year reunion last year.....I'm a grown-ass man, dawg. :)

Originally posted by meng

Miami Coral Park class of 91 in da house right here.,,,,,just had our ten year reunion last year.....I'm a grown-ass man, dawg. :)

Oh yeah? How was that? I gotta go to mine, like real soon (in a few weeks). I don't have a clue what to expect.