Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rizzo & Vegas @ Roxy

NY chunks are all in my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARRGGGGGGGGggggghhghhghghg. Isn't it going to rain tonight. I already wrote a response to a similar thread. im repeating myself god damn it...........Im getting all frustrated... When is DA Dirty Vegas going to be at Roxy? just wondering.

:frown: going to miss another Free event i think my summer is sucking more.

Originally posted by smsop12

NY chunks are all in my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARRGGGGGGGGggggghhghhghghg. Isn't it going to rain tonight. I already wrote a response to a similar thread. im repeating myself god damn it...........Im getting all frustrated... When is DA Dirty Vegas going to be at Roxy? just wondering.

:frown: going to miss another Free event i think my summer is sucking more.

holy shit!!! us spazzin out! calm down would ya

:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL.. I swear.. I used to think it was NY CHUNK too.. LMAO.. but then someone was like NYC HUNK and I was like: ohh I was wondering WTF an NY CHUNK was.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think I'm heading out for this nite.. I've been a lil under the weather lately, and I have to save myself for DT vs HOWELLS. :D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

dirty vegas = hydrogen rockers....

if they play anything like they produce...that place is gonna be filled with some deep dark dirty tribal beats....I think imma come thru....

Mike BuGouT

They're also gonna spin? I thought they were gonna perform only...:confused:

Well if they do spin I might show up for their set.....Some of their remixes are amazing....Expecially the latest remix of Watching You....:D