Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PHERMONES!!!! (Fascinating topic...least to me)....

quoth

Christ, aren't phermones some amazing shit?? Most of the time we don't even REALIZE how much they come into play when interacting with someone. This topic is realllly fuckin interesting to me mostly cause everyone has phermones...and everyones phermones are different. If by chance you dont know what phermones are...basically like secret body chemicals that are released without us even knowing it that the opposite sex can "smell" yet we cant "smell" our own.

Its soooooo fucking weird cause for me personally...i have been told at times that i smell EXTREMELY good and yet...had no cologne on or anything. Cologne is like loaded with fuckin synthetic phermones which why a lot of you girls like stuff like Aqua Di Gio and Curve etc etc. The thing with cologne is that, they either naturally smell good on ya or just dont release phermones at all. That is why certain colognes and perfumes smell extremely good on some people as opposed to others. The body is always like producing phermones and shit...cept when you have something on such as cologne or perfume...its almost as if it "secretly" persuades the member of the opposite sex to desire you more.

I actually bring this topic up cause it has really come to mind lately cause i had a discussion with my girl bout this shit and she even said that i personally have this "scent" about me that she can not explain what it is but it just drives her nuts....and actually i said the same thing to her...cause fuckin there is some really fuckin nice sweet natural "scent" about her which absolutely drives me fucking horny as fuck. I mean, fellas...ya ever notice say if yer with yer girl and like yer kissing her chest and downward...and if its been goin on awhile and u kinda kiss like between her chest you can actually smell the phermones and sorta even "taste" them. This shit is EXTREMELY fascinating to me as is the entire female human body in every aspect. The fact that everyone's phermones are different...same as everyones DNA is different is fuckin hot...cause you think to yerself...you could fuckin like be out in a bar and BAM!! be next to a girl having a few drinks and be SO hypnotized by her and not even realize that its this "secret" chemical her body is releasing that is seducing you into confronting her.

So through all this i ask, do you notice on people you have dated and/or yer partners this unexplaibable "scent" of phermones and what was it about them and their "scent" that just drove u nuts?

Originally posted by clubkat

I wish I had that shit bottled. . .:D

somebody tried that...phermones in a bottle...dont think it worked out...gotta get them the old fashioned way...work it...earn it...

there is nothing more primal..the heat, the sweat, the scent...

:growl:

Originally posted by phatman

somebody tried that...phermones in a bottle...dont think it worked out...gotta get them the old fashioned way...work it...earn it...

so true...now all phermones in a bottle are worth are SPAM email.

Another thing that I heard was that a woman about a week before her period releases a much stronger scent of phermones (or in Cat's case Purrmoans:D ). And what is weird is that about 3 weeks ago, before my period I went out clubbing and by the end of the night I have like 5 guys telling me they can't be without me. Usually, that doesn't happen...;) It must have been those damn purrmoans...

they sooo do exist~but i rilly notice that sweet smell in bed sheets, or in the smell of a teeshirt she slept in, or in your loves' pillowcase~~that indescribable smell that reminds you of her~it just kinda lingers everywhere and reminds you of them...and its not a fragrance, it is something totally natural... ;)

Damn Kat...that sig is insanely erotic....:eek:

Im definitly aroma sensitive when it comes to women...

Id honestly say that im attracted to a girl a good 75% towards scent alone.....some perfumes I find completely horrid...but there are others.....Chtistian Dior...Tommy Girl...that just make me melt.

:flame:

Originally posted by clubkat

I wish I had that shit bottled. . .:D

::but mine are called purrmoans::