Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many times do you think of Suicide per week?

How often do you contemplate suicide?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you contemplate suicide?

• Ones a week..
    • Every now and then (Months apart)
    • NEVER! (Mugz get Prozac)

Originally posted by echostar

im out...cant do this anymore, at least not tonight

abortionator, my hat goes off to you....you truly are a more depressing person than i am

you hit 9000 posts doing this, and I hit 7000... i'd say we're both pretty depressing, even if he beats us... ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by echostar

im out...cant do this anymore, at least not tonight

abortionator, my hat goes off to you....you truly are a more depressing person than i am

Thank you for accepting defeat... The ONLY thing in my life I will ever actually win at. Wait, I think technically you are the winner and I'm the loser here.

So what do I win? Can I get some free therapy??

Originally posted by starzzsl

I don't want to get started, but I could probably beat all of you... I used to be part of the "posse" if you all remember correctly

OMG SARAH... hahaha, you've got to be kidding... fuck the same league, you're not even playing the same sport we are...

;)

(why the F are you on this board?!?!) :laugh:

Poor innocent joephish... you have NO idea how in the same league I really am.

(I'm on this board because I wanna be... got a PROBLEM?:mad: )

lol... maybe it was something in the water where we grew up...

do you go to clubs? or just journey to the board to claim your depressive title from the 'terminal trifecta' ?

I go to clubs sometimes... when I can sneak away from my jealous boyfriend, who has no reason to be jealous because no other guy in there right mind wants to come near me...

i think it must me the jerzey water

cool, another person getting in on the depression thread! maybe we can spread the depression onto every board!

YEAH MAYBE

or you could just stop because half of the reasons you named for being depressed are things that you could change if you wanted to, but you really don't want to change. oh yeah, stop being mean to my cousin

YEAH MAYBE

or you could just stop because half of the reasons you named for being depressed are things that you could change if you wanted to, but you really don't want to change. oh yeah, stop being mean to my cousin

word bro

im not mean to your cousin

YEAH MAYBE

jesus f'ing christ... if courtney ends up posting on this thread in the next 15 minutes i'm going to throw my computer away...

so wait... lets recap... Me, Sarah, Justin, & Steve... all living within 10 minutes of one another... all sitting at our computers bitching at 1am... wtf...

why didn't we all just go do something instead of being lifeless fucks?

heres a master list for anyone that wasnt paying attention:

1) when i wake up and realize i have a whole day of NOTHING in front of me

2 and 3 and 4) about 3 times daily when i realize i am a complete loser with no reason to exist

5) looking at my debt

6) realizing im 19 and am incapable of finding a companion because i am a superficial asshole who is too picky

7 and 8) twice a day when i realize this is the worst day of my life

9) realizing the only reason im pursuing a future is to be rich, fuck my hot girlfriend, and buy a lot of cool shit

10) watching fox news and cnnfn 20 hours a day realizing i will never be one of the rich people they are talking about

11) realizing i pride myself overly on my cool shit

12) the fact that when im 21 i will still have the girlish figure of a 13 year old girl

13) realizing the average 13 year old is more content with their life than i am

14) realizing that the past week has consisted of nothing but me making a web page and wandering around a suburban new jersey town looking for something to do

15) realizing youve become such a mean cruel person youd do the world a favor by offing yourself

17) realizing that after college you will still be my only friend and we will be 22 year old losers that still have no motivation to do anything except now we will have rent to pay and shit

18) smelling bad after work but refusing to take a shower because theres no girl in my bed

19) not realizing the people who actually care whether I live or die... even If I think they're unoriginal because i'm too unsure of myself to have anyone have any of the same interests as me...

yep...u guys fuckin scare me..fuck all of u and ur depressing talk..fuck this bullshit about how hard ur lives r.....ur sittin here bitchin on the internet..with ur broadband connection sittin in some crib in NJ....

u wana know who has a reason to comitt suicide...

kids i c when i go back home who have no parents because of a bullshit civil war that lasted 10 yrs..

kids who had their homes bombed by people who were supposedly tryin to help them

families who dont know where their children r

families torn over some bullshit ass label as a NATIONALITY

coming home to crackers and water for 6 yrs in a row

knowing that even if u had enough $ to buy groceries..u couldnt because there isnt shit to buy in the supermarket

walking around ur town and seeing nothing but rubble..knowing that ull never escape this place as hard as u try

waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat re-living massacres u witnessed with ur own eyes

questioning why ur still alive when so many others like u had to die

war is a bitch kiddies..SO FUCKIN STOP BITCHING..cause all u have lived in the US all ur fuckin lives...uve never seen half the shit i have..and i havent seen 5% of what some of the ppl i know back home saw......whining bitches

My list is the WINNING list:

1) I wake up remembering a life (last year) that didn't so closely resemble hell

2) Go online and realize you're the only person on who is going to talk to me

3) Hit the pantry and realize my stomach hurts so much I can't eat ANYTHING

4) Go to your house and stare at the walls wishing there was something to do

5) Opening my wallet and seeing nothing

6) Thinking about what a jobless zero I am

7) Realizing I'm NOT a superficial asshole, I'm actually really nice to girls, I'm just too ugly to get their attention

8) Going to the gym and staring at everyone who isn't a pale 80lb. zilch

9) Going home and realizing I've done nothing all day

10) Looking in the mirror and seeing... Oh boy, lets not get into that

11) Sitting in my bed alone hoping I won't wake up the next day

12) When I realize after 3 more years at NJIT/Rutgers I will have accomplished NOTHING and will make no money

13) When I think of how John and Scott used to actually be our friends

14) When I realize I could go to the gym every single day and I would still just be "cute"

15) When Stacey calls and reminds me that I'm a complete ass living in the past

16) When Courtney calls and complains about how mean you are but will keep coming back to you on account of your good strong chin and fine chiseled sideburns.

17) Realizing you skipped #16 so now I get to skip one

18) Here it comes... Hold onto your hats kids....

GOING OUT WITH A GIRL FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND STILL BEING A VIRGIN

19) the fact that my only friends are joeg & justin...

20) Knowing that 99% of the people reading this cannot even imagine the pain I'm in

21) VERY SERIOUSLY considering therapy

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yep...u guys fuckin scare me..fuck all of u and ur depressing talk..fuck this bullshit about how hard ur lives r.....ur sittin here bitchin on the internet..with ur broadband connection sittin in some crib in NJ....

u wana know who has a reason to comitt suicide...

kids i c when i go back home who have no parents because of a bullshit civil war that lasted 10 yrs..

kids who had their homes bombed by people who were supposedly tryin to help them

families who dont know where their children r

families torn over some bullshit ass label as a NATIONALITY

coming home to crackers and water for 6 yrs in a row

knowing that even if u had enough $ to buy groceries..u couldnt because there isnt shit to buy in the supermarket

walking around ur town and seeing nothing but rubble..knowing that ull never escape this place as hard as u try

waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat re-living massacres u witnessed with ur own eyes

questioning why ur still alive when so many others like u had to die

war is a bitch kiddies..SO FUCKIN STOP BITCHING..cause all u have lived in the US all ur fuckin lives...uve never seen half the shit i have..and i havent seen 5% of what some of the ppl i know back home saw......whining bitches

So true...

But we can't relate in the least so you'll have to bear with us

"Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives."

Originally posted by mugwump

Sylvia Plath

American poet

I only know her story.... but I imagine each and every one of them was as mind-bending as hers.. whoever said its all "stuck up little bitches" needs to go buy a clue. It's a chemical imbalance and it sucks to know what it can do to someone close to you.