Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking to become a club dancer

OK listen i had fun because i went with about 6 ppl a bunch of friends hanging chillin... if you dont like exit its okay . but i do .. . so no need to talk shit about me. this message board has fuggin kids on it 25 and 30 yr old kidz...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jessika315

OK listen i had fun because i went with about 6 ppl a bunch of friends hanging chillin... if you dont like exit its okay . but i do .. . so no need to talk shit about me. this message board has fuggin kids on it 25 and 30 yr old kidz...

LMFAO!!.......do us a favor and pop a valium before u sign on cp from now on.........u overanalyze and take offense to every little thing we say........in case u didn't catch on......joe was talking about a photoshop pic of those 3 guys performing......not u......no one cares if u like exit.....no one is bashing u.......RELAX!!

ok, heres the thing... you can't take everyone's opinion as if it was worth something... theres actually a big group of ppl who go to exit on fridays on here... and no one gives them shit...

if you stick around long enough, you'll see every gets their fair share of jokes made at their expense... its not like you're being singled out or anything...

Originally posted by joeg

if you stick around long enough, you'll see every gets their fair share of jokes made at their expense... its not like you're being singled out or anything...

The only person who gets singled out is Joe... but that's because he's a fuckwad.

See? :D

Originally posted by joeg

SINGLED OUT?!?! I LOVED THAT TV SHOW!!! JENNY MCCARTHY IS HOT!!!!!

:rolleyes:

You rollin' your eyes at me son? Okay, that's it... 5am in the chill room... you and me, no fuckin' holds barred! Oh wait... I won't be in a mood to fight... you lucked out, kid. :blank:

Originally posted by hoke

You rollin' your eyes at me son? Okay, that's it... 5am in the chill room... you and me, no fuckin' holds barred! Oh wait... I won't be in a mood to fight... you lucked out, kid. :blank:

Shit..i just might have to make it out tonight sick and everything just to see this one...and to meet hoke as well and a few other fuckheads i have yet to meet. :cool:

Originally posted by quoth

Shit..i just might have to make it out tonight sick and everything just to see this one...and to meet hoke as well and a few other fuckheads i have yet to meet. :cool:

You gonna make it out tonight?

ummmm now that you metion it quoth!!! nah i dont love ya lol ... I love my b/f who is 4000 miles away in england.......... awww i miss him. but anyways whats this chill room i hear about is it like a vip room?

2 facts:

1) its not cheating if hes in another country

2) the chillout room is the room in arc thats basically no music, just people "chillin out"... no hassles, no bouncer, just ppl go in and out freely just to relax...

so no muzik? no bouncer? never any fights break out there? sounds pretty kool i have to check it out who will be there? any other night yall going so i can make it ?

You can hear the music from the main floor... and no, no bouncer, and no drama that I've seen (not physical anyhow).

Keep checking the boards... there's usually a roll call whenever we go there.

Originally posted by hoke

You can hear the music from the main floor... and no, no bouncer, and no drama that I've seen (not physical anyhow).

Keep checking the boards... there's usually a roll call whenever we go there.

Ok i will look into it most of u ppl sound pretty kool and a bit funny........:D ummmmm okay well im off for a while i have to go eat some food im hungry and i will check ya'll out in a bit byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so no muzik? no bouncer? never any fights break out there? sounds pretty kool i have to check it out who will be there? any other night yall going so i can make it ?

people are there almost every saturday...

next week is a tsunami party (psytrance), definately worth checking out if you've never been to one...

Hi my name is jessica and im 19 years old, I was wondering if anyone knew how i can go about becoming a dancer at any new york clubs such as exit webster hall roxy. etc.... I will post pics of me later on in the week ... Im 5 feet 3 inches slim body. 32 a 20 ,33 i think lol. i have long dark hair. brown eyes. hispanic, tan skin. belly ring, and 2 tats. also a lip ring.. i love to dance and i can really draw a crowd... I went to exit last week and i had at least 30 guys crowd around me when i was dancing on the podium after the dancer got off... I was wondering if anyone can help me...... thx :whip2: I have one pic ... but i have way better ones lol

just suck or fuck some bouncers...I'm sure you'll get a job :rolleyes: