Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you remember ...

what your first post was about and to what thread?

i'm thinking my first post was to a thread about what you want to name your kids. and i wrote that i wanted to name my baby girl neveah, which is heaven backwards.

and then some ass replies that heaven backwards would be nevAeh. jerk :D

This is a great topic!

I did a search in the archives, and my first post was giving subway directions to Vinyl... a decent way to start out, I think. :)

08-29-2001 12:45 PM

You can also take the A, C, or N to Canal. That gets you pretty close. Walk along Canal to Laight, and at Laight cross the overhead walkway. That puts you about a block from Hubert (to your left). Vinyl isn't really marked, but you'll see people going in. Enjoy!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=56124

Do a search for posts older than a year or however long ago you joined and select ascending order. It will probably be stored in the archives.

This was my first post: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37886

Back in Feb 2000, responding to none other than Scottyscribz from Unified at Palladium.

Wow what a little dork I was....

Sup everyone. Hey Vejita, yeah I agree with you on those few things that sucked. Luckily I didnt buy tickets and got to cut the whole line, its worth the 4 bucks in that weather. That was my first time at Palladium and I was very impressed. I never thought any decent clubs ever came out of Westchester. The first few DJs kinda sucked, but Spacegirl was incredible composing her stuff live. Chris Lawrence and Dave Ralph did an awesome job of keeping the crowd going, but I wish they played more favorites. Seems like the majority of the crowd and I only recognized a few songs. Who was the DJ after Dave Ralph that played ATB and some other big songs? Anyone going to Tiesto /w Gatecrasher @ Limelight on the 3rd? I'll be there. You can usually find me at Twilo on the good nights like PVD, Timo, Deep Dish, Tilt, and a few others. PEace --Yarin

I think at this point I had already met a few ppl, i don't remember. Either way it was a loooooong time ago.

i can't look up what my first post way... but the first one i looked up was telling someone about the no dress code for twilo since he had never been there before..

i'm thinking my first post was to a thread about what you want to name your kids. and i wrote that i wanted to name my baby girl neveah, which is heaven backwards.

OMG i REMEMBER THAT!!! :eek::laugh::laugh2: !!!!!!!

hahhah!! aww! good stuff ;)

-daniela

i think this is my first post...idk. this is the first one that comes up..so i guess its the first one. it figures....i posted about ecstasy. :rolleyes:

first post

Had rolling stones 2 weeks ago at Exit. Rolled pretty hard on one, but only for like an hour, then it just disappeared. So i took another one, and felt nuthin for about 2 hours, then i think they both came back and hit me at once, cuz i was FUCKED UP beyyond belief at about 3 o'clock in the morning. Not so much that rollin feeling, but just in another world ya know. Completely out of it, had a 10 minute conversation with my friend, and then realized he wasn't even standing there...it was some shit. And all the long ilsand iced teas i had probably had some affect on my state of mind. So anyway, on a scale 1-10, rolling stones are a 6-7.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mareluna

i can't look up what my first post way... but the first one i looked up was telling someone about the no dress code for twilo since he had never been there before..

OMG i REMEMBER THAT!!! :eek::laugh::laugh2: !!!!!!!

hahhah!! aww! good stuff ;)

-daniela

lol, ah yes the memories ...