Clubplanet Nightlife Community

god i miss the REAL rain

aeroplano

THURSDAY, 4TH OF JULY, THE WAYAN'S BROTHERS - SHAWN, DAMON, KEENAN,

MARLON - Rented out RAIN for a private event. I was just notified that they

wanted to invite additional people to their party. The event will have a premium

open bar for the entire evening, courtesy of the Wayan's brothers. The doors open

at 10pm and the Rain guest list will be open till 1am. Only those on the Wayan's

family's guest list will be allowed in after.

Again, the party is by guestlist and invitation only......The Wayan's will have

control of the door policy for the evening. They will let in guys as long as they are

in proper attire & are accompanied with an even number of women. There is NO

COVER charge, and again...ALL THE PREMIUM LIQUOR IS FREE, courtesy of the

Wayans.

If anyone would like to be on the guestlist email me before Wednesday afternoon.

Happy 4th.

emi@rainnightclub.com

what a fucking joke

hey emi,

these are aquabooty regulars you're talking to here.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

He's just putting extending the invitation to us aeroplano...if you don't want it then don't take it...it can b as simple as that buddy......

I meant to say...he's just extending the invitation.....not "putting extending" sowwy =/

Originally posted by laliux

hey Marcos, what's up?

be nice to Christie, :)

get on your proper attire and go to the Wayan's party.:D

Thanks Lalo! U rock!;)

Aeroplano, sorry if I came across sounding harsh earlier...I was just having a bad day and was kinda annoyed that you called the party a joke....it's just not ur type of thing I'm taking (?), but it doesn't mean it's a joke 2 every-1 else.......

Ok..that's all..oh wait

Marcos, I am the moderator of this messsageboard and this kind of posting is simply NOT allowed.

Once again...u made me laugh man!:tongue: Grassy-ass:D

Id hate to stir the shit here kids.. but.. the mans got a point. Aquabooty Made rain, and now they have to pull together events like this to recover from it. (dont allways beleive what you read in the papers) I mean.. seriously.. the waynes brothers. is like, that guy that played the dad in friday gonna be there?

as much as i loved aquabooty at rain...that wasn't the only party that was going on there. homecooking has been there since rain opened up. so aquabooty wasn't the only moneymaker rain had. as a matter of fact, i'm sure homecooking made way more money than the aquabooty night did. and that's on a tuesday night.

remember folks...it's a business and it's all about money. if you were the owner of the club what would you do? music and vibe can only go so far when you're losing money consistently.