Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Truth About Teklords Story Revealed!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Holy SHIT Robin that is awesome. A little crude on the Photoshop work... but still..

Actually the girl I was 'picking up' in that pic is none other than JennEfer from the Quads at Rutgers. Good old dining hall food.

Gotta love Photoshop. BTW, who is the other girl?? I don't remember getting with her?

Guys I have an announcement to make... The Princess and I are splitting up, things just aren't going well together anymore. So after 3 children, 8 abortions and liposuction it is over. DONE

Hehehe, nah this girl is actually pretty cool and isn't a whore. I've been learning, and yes I've got pics but none of you bastards are ever gonna get a hold of them.

Originally posted by teklord310

Guys I have an announcement to make... The Princess and I are splitting up, things just aren't going well together anymore. So after 3 children, 8 abortions and liposuction it is over. DONE

Was this supposed to be funny? :confused:

Hehehe, nah this girl is actually pretty cool and isn't a whore. I've been learning, and yes I've got pics but none of you bastards are ever gonna get a hold of them.

Teklord: Ya know, a lot of people think yer a whore. Are you?

Whore: No why..what would make you think that? I mean just cause i flagged you down and went back to yer place all in 10.9 seconds and was ready to shower with you except i bad my period doesn't AT ALL mean im a whore....these guys are assholes who think this of me.

Teklord: Well....i get teased a lot on clubplanet so i guess they are just tryin to make me think that yer a whore.

Whore: yea thats definitely what their tryin to do.

Teklord: So how many guys you slept with?

Whore: OH FUCK A WHOLE BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teklord: Ever get tested?

Whore: Yup....i got a 970 on my S.A.T.'s

Originally posted by quoth

Was this supposed to be funny? :confused:

Teklord: Ya know, a lot of people think yer a whore. Are you?

Whore: No why..what would make you think that? I mean just cause i flagged you down and went back to yer place all in 10.9 seconds and was ready to shower with you except i bad my period doesn't AT ALL mean im a whore....these guys are assholes who think this of me.

Teklord: Well....i get teased a lot on clubplanet so i guess they are just tryin to make me think that yer a whore.

Whore: yea thats definitely what their tryin to do.

Teklord: So how many guys you slept with?

Whore: OH FUCK A WHOLE BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teklord: Ever get tested?

Whore: Yup....i got a 970 on my S.A.T.'s

OMG!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mike that is too funny!!

Tek...I don't know the girl and all and no offense.....but she def sounds like she is in the running to be a little slut...maybe not a whore because they get paid ....:bj:

:laugh: :laugh: Haha I come home to see my thread has blown up quicker then joeg's plastic woman on a cold winters night.

Definitely one of my best photoshoppings, and quoth bro, you're killing me LOL:laugh: