Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Last Nite

I kno a lot of the CP crew was absent resting up for DT vs DH 2nite, but ya'll missed a slammin night--

Music-wise it was one of the better nights....Rizzo was sick--I couldnt ID many of the tracks but lots of nice tribal and house and only 2 vocals (safe from harm and the new kim english)....so for everyone who thought KTU brings vocals, ya'll was wrong--Rizzo played some diiiiiirrrtttyyyy stuff...i was loving it

Dirty Vegas--hmmm...well....first off, theres about 7 of them running around downing beers and shots by the truckload....so after they announce them, the one guy starts playing the bongo's, and the dj starts playing beats behind him--it was a nice combination of live music and the dj matching up with it....

The guy kept sayin stuff on the mic but with his english accent he was hard to understand until he sang , "You..." and then busted into Days Go By (acapella) which was really good...place errupted when he started singing....then Dirty Vegas continued to mix playing more tribal and house tracks...the MC said there would be another surprise performance but i couldnt stick around as my boy paulie had to work

Girls were amazing, again.

Nice seeing vamptrix and DaVe...stage was closed off but im sure for Vicious' return next week we can rock that joint--

Definitely had fun as always

Mike BuGouT

I personally had another great night at Roxy. Didn't see any CP peeps, only nychunk and DaVe. Same shit as usual, bangin girls, bangin beats, vibe was awesome like usual. They had this airbrush temporary tattoo table set up. Somehow I got talked into getting a butterfly on my shoulder. I didn't realize it was a butterfly until my friend said, "Dude why you got a butterfly on shoulder??" :blank: Anyways all in all it was a great night again.

Originally posted by karch

They had this airbrush temporary tattoo table set up. Somehow I got talked into getting a butterfly on my shoulder. I didn't realize it was a butterfly until my friend said, "Dude why you got a butterfly on shoulder??" :blank: Anyways all in all it was a great night again.

LOL oh man!!!!