Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells at Buzz

Kuro

Anyone else noticed that so far there are no other main room acts listed for July 26th other than Howells? Think we might finally get our 6 hours out of him? Too bad it's a foam party night cuz there will be lots of slimy, nasty people everywhere, but if we went up to Vinyl to see him the next night there'd be a lot of slimey, nasty (shirtless) people there, too. I'd much rather be at Buzz than Vinyl.

Originally posted by Kuro

Anyone else noticed that so far there are no other main room acts listed for July 26th other than Howells? Think we might finally get our 6 hours out of him? Too bad it's a foam party night cuz there will be lots of slimy, nasty people everywhere, but if we went up to Vinyl to see him the next night there'd be a lot of slimey, nasty (shirtless) people there, too. I'd much rather be at Buzz than Vinyl.

If the slimey, nasty, and shirtless people are chicks, then I'm cool with it.

I wish Buzz would start combining foam parties with DJ's I didn't want to see. I'm getting too old to handle the big crowds at the foam parties. :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If the slimey, nasty, and shirtless people are chicks, then I'm cool with it.

I wish Buzz would start combining foam parties with DJ's I didn't want to see. I'm getting too old to handle the big crowds at the foam parties. :(

Foam parties suck. I don't understand the appeal of the foam at all.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

Foam parties suck. I don't understand the appeal of the foam at all.

well, ive been to one foam party at buzz, and the foam did suck, it was the only one that i have ever been too, and i never saw the appeal in it either. it was basically a mosh pit. but i have seen pictures and heard things of some great foam parties, where foam covers the whole room and comes up past your waist, and a bunch of dirty birdies in the club having sex in the foam, cuz the foam hides everything. heard of that stuff happening over seas.

I have only watched the foam from the upper deck outside. The people in the foam look like they are having a great time. All I could think about was how disgusting it is. The outside deck at Buzz is NOT clean. The foam rolls across this dirty surface and then all over you repeatedly. I have one word: bacteria.

But I am sure that most of the e-heads could care less. They just enjoy the way the foam feels when they are rolling.

Oh yeah, most of the time the foam has a color to it and stains your clothes pink or blue. Sounds like fun to me.

Originally posted by merkie

I have only watched the foam from the upper deck outside. The people in the foam look like they are having a great time. All I could think about was how disgusting it is. The outside deck at Buzz is NOT clean. The foam rolls across this dirty surface and then all over you repeatedly. I have one word: bacteria.

But I am sure that most of the e-heads could care less. They just enjoy the way the foam feels when they are rolling.

Oh yeah, most of the time the foam has a color to it and stains your clothes pink or blue. Sounds like fun to me.

Last foam party, I saw Vic come out of the foam, and his pants were stained yellow. But I'm not sure if that was from the foam or cause he pissed himself cause he was so fucked up.

Originally posted by merkie

If I was an e-head I'd still thing the foam was vile and want to steer clear of it.

i would especially stay clear of the foam if was rolling hardcore or on anything else, what would happen if all of a sudden because of my dazzed state i just slip, fall down etc, while the foam kepps on piling up, then you cant breath...not a good scenario.

Why don't they just have a wet t-shirt contest. All contestants must be picked by a a SOBER male in a well LIGHTED room.

The last thing I want to see coming out of the foam is a 6'3 280lb sumo-wrestling woman that looks like a blend between the stay-puff marshmellow man and the Michelin tire guy.

im_portail1.jpg

Originally posted by therunner

Why don't they just have a wet t-shirt contest. All contestants must be picked by a a SOBER male in a well LIGHTED room.

I would suggest before judging begins, the female contestant in the wet t-shirt be forced to stand in the main room with the kryogenifex running for five minutes. THEN, they turn on the lights and let the sober men judge.

I would suggest before judging begins, the female contestant in the wet t-shirt be forced to stand in the main room with the kryogenifex running for five minutes. THEN, they turn on the lights and let the sober men judge.

The cryogenix wasn't meant to be used for that purpose.

Sometimes the greatest ideas come from misused inventions. Just look at squeezeable bottles of grape jelly and cucumbers.

You can't call a cucumber an invention. but girls did make it an invention:laugh: