Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where are you actually going bliss or howells on 7/3?

jcbliss

where ya headin??  

23 members have voted

1. 1. where ya headin??

• bliss @ level
    • howells @ crobar
    • both level and crobar

hey guys,

the time is here.. hope to see you all on wednesday at bliss. The boys at level should have the place rocking!! just wondering where you all are planning to attend now that the time is here..

bliss feat. Parks & wilson, slacker, quivver, tarrantella v redanka, kelvin andrews, Jon Cowan, sammy O, austin leeds, mike hiratzka, and k-ahhz

or

crobar w/ danny howells..

hope too see you all at level

sincerely,

Jon

bliss productions..

O.K. ... I just found out that I won't be working on July 4th which essentially means that I'm going all out. I'll be pulling double duties at the Bliss party @ Level and Danny Howells @ Crobar. If that isn't enough, I'll probably (100%) be attending some serious afterhours with DHM and Deep Dish's patio set. This will ultimately mean that I'll get no sleep until about 1 in the afternoon; therefore I'll be waking up around 8 and go watch some fireworks (or possible make some). It's just the beginning and it's only thursday :eek: so strap on your seatbelts boys and girls, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.