Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What hair gel do guidos put in their hair ???????

Seriously, I am really wondering what is that shit that the guidos put in their hair.

I use hair wax right now, but the shit doesn;t make my hair shinny. I need something with super hold and give that gel look.

Sorry for the stupid question, but I figured if there was a place to ask, this would be it.

that shit is great..especially for clubbing...because ur hair looks the same @12pm..and at 12am....the only prob is getting it out...

try beeswax...yes it makes it seem like u have a helmet on ur head..but then again u dont have to do ur hair for 5 days

The best 2 things Ive used is Bedhead manipulator...it comes in a very small jar. It give shine and a hold without making ur hair stiff....ur hair is always soft and u only need a very small amount...plus unlike wax, it washes out with regular shampoo....i used to use wax and then my hair started falling out...pomade did the same thing...only bad thing about Bedhead is that it costs $18 for such a small container but it last a long time believe it or not....i also use this stuff called hair goo (i think thats what its called)...its a creme called balm but it give the same effect as bedhead and cost $5...the only place i saw it sold was the duane reade in my neighborhood (marine park brooklyn)

Originally posted by joecrack13

The best 2 things Ive used is Bedhead manipulator...it comes in a very small jar. It give shine and a hold without making ur hair stiff....ur hair is always soft and u only need a very small amount...plus unlike wax, it washes out with regular shampoo....i used to use wax and then my hair started falling out...pomade did the same thing...only bad thing about Bedhead is that it costs $18 for such a small container but it last a long time believe it or not....i also use this stuff called hair goo (i think thats what its called)...its a creme called balm but it give the same effect as bedhead and cost $5...the only place i saw it sold was the duane reade in my neighborhood (marine park brooklyn)

yeah i used manipulator when I spiked my hair and it was great, but i needed a lot sometimes.

well, I'm not a guido nor do I spike my hair... but I have long naturally curly hair....my sister used to work in a salon before she became a nurse so I've been through almost all professional products.... so far the best brand I've ever used is BED HEAD...it's by TIGI (American version of Tony & Guy who have many salons in the UK)

266_new_xtg.jpg

im not a guido nor do i play one on msg.boards but i use this and big sexy hair... and i get a great deal of compliments on how my hair looks when i use either... if youre looking for extra shine you can purchase a spray from l'oreal its in a blue bottle smells like vodka, spray it onto your hair once youre done and gelled and all "jiggy" then bam! in a couple minutes you have shiney sheeny hair... bling bling... good luck...