Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are women so fuckin complicated?

Felix_Leiter

Maybe she doesn't know if you *want* her to call you. Here's one little gem of knowledge about women: unless we're in a really stable relationship, sometimes we need you to let us know you still like/desire/crave/can't live without us.

And don't forget, there are guys out there who have forced some of us to act this way... because more often than not, if we make ourselves too readily available, we get taken for granted.

Originally posted by tastyt

And don't forget, there are guys out there who have forced some of us to act this way... because more often than not, if we make ourselves too readily available, we get taken for granted.

that works both ways...just for the record..:tongue:

i really was hoping we wouldnt get one of these types of threads today...but at least this board is consistant...

:rolleyes:

a few ideas...

1 - genetics

2 - they dont know what the fuck they want

3 - if they do (or have some idea) they dont open their fucking yaps to tell us..they make us play the "guess whats on my mind" game...which usually results with us guys saying "I CANT FUCKING READ MINDS GODDAMNIT JUST TELL ME" which escalates to a fight usually and good makeup fucking.

4 - all women are insane

Originally posted by smokesum

tell me about it.

i m at the point in my life where im tired of playin fuckin games.

if this girl really wants to play though, she'll just be another pawn on my chessboard like most of the girls in my life were.

same here... its seems once youre looking for relationships the girls just want to fuck around... its like were where you when i just wanted to fuck around? dang... freud spent what 47yrs trying to figure out women? if he got nowhere, what the hell could we possibly know? I just leave love & relationships up to fate as of late... im done looking, done playing games... i dont even bother hooking up in clubs or bars... just go to have a good time and what have you and if i find ms.right, i find her, if not its not going to bother me... (but maybe i can say this cause i have time on my side, i dont know how old you are what your situation is... but i wish you best of luck and GODspeed.)

Originally posted by dgmodel

same here... its seems once youre looking for relationships the girls just want to fuck around... its like were where you when i just wanted to fuck around? dang... )

And you know what,,, most of those women who do end up living the single life in their mid-upper 30's feel miserable.

Just look at Sex in the City. Sure it gets rave reviews, yeah it's witty and humorous, but it glorifies women being single living the single life. Yeah those women look like they're having fun, but it's about as real as the "Real World".

It ain't fun being single when you're in your 30's. I know cause my brother is there, and he's miserable 90% of the time. I don't waste playing games myself. THose girls that want to can have the skeevy guys in the club who dig that.

I'll take my fresh n pure butter, thank you :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

And you know what,,, most of those women who do end up living the single life in their mid-upper 30's feel miserable.

Just look at Sex in the City. Sure it gets rave reviews, yeah it's witty and humorous, but it glorifies women being single living the single life. Yeah those women look like they're having fun, but it's about as real as the "Real World".

It ain't fun being single when you're in your 30's. I know cause my brother is there, and he's miserable 90% of the time. I don't waste playing games myself. THose girls that want to can have the skeevy guys in the club who dig that.

I'll take my fresh n pure butter, thank you :)

being single doesnt mean you are miserable. if you arent happy alone, you arent truly happy with anyone else either. once the other person is removed from the picture youre just another miserable person.

Originally posted by somebitch

being single doesnt mean you are miserable. if you arent happy alone, you arent truly happy with anyone else either. once the other person is removed from the picture youre just another miserable person.

I both, agree AND disagree with that statement... lol... if that makes any sense...

sometimes people need other people's love to reinforce how they feel about themselves... *shrugs*... human nature I suppose...

Originally posted by joeg

sometimes people need other people's love to reinforce how they feel about themselves...

...you've just defined insecurity...developing independence and self confidence will bring you the fruits of a better relationship...two candles burn a brighter light...

:single male in his 30s:

:not miserable:

:not even close:

Originally posted by phatman

...you've just defined insecurity...developing independence and self confidence will bring you the fruits of a better relationship...two candles burn a brighter light...

Again... yes and no... I mean, true, you shouldn't have to look to another person to make yourself feel good... BUT... love is what makes life worth living... what if you NEVER had it again???

Originally posted by tastyt

what if you NEVER had it again???

...the sanest human being known to man - j/k proll. the opposite...

we all want to be loved and nurtured at any age...wherever that translates to or stems from...i just feel that this is not the basis for love...it's something we do because we want our loved ones to know how we feel about them...but that's just one way to do so...

love, for me, is about sharing...whether it be a sunset, a smile, or an emotion...

and now, after making no sense at all, i'm going back to work..

:clap:yes!!! yes!!!

Originally posted by phatman

...the sanest human being known to man - j/k proll. the opposite...

we all want to be loved and nurtured at any age...wherever that translates to or stems from...i just feel that this is not the basis for love...it's something we do because we want our loved ones to know how we feel about them...but that's just one way to do so...

love, for me, is about sharing...whether it be a sunset, a smile, or an emotion...

and now, after making no sense at all, i'm going back to work..

Ok... :confused: :confused:

i totally agree....if you cant be happy by yourself..then how can you make anyone happy....:( ..if you cant enjoy your own company..then how do you expect others to enjoy yours...