Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz and Velvet Nation present, Wed. July 3...

Originally posted by nourishment

GOOD GOD!!!

Spinsaikel had something nice to say.

Sopha-couch says some nice stuff every now and a gain. It's not that often but he does compliment people sometimes. There was one time I think he even said something about you, a rack, and that it was nice.

Originally posted by therunner

Sopha-couch says some nice stuff every now and a gain. It's not that often but he does compliment people sometimes. There was one time I think he even said something about you, a rack, and that it was nice.

I'm sure that was either shady or you listening to yourself talk whilst in a drunken stupor. btw, I love my new avatar:laugh:

Originally posted by talk2buzzdc

No MC's. Honest. DJ SS will be in the drum 'n' bass room again sans MC.

The Buzz Crew

Hmm. Funny. Maybe I was having a "Shady" moment, but I'm pretty sure I remember an mc standing in the dj booth between Dieselboy and the 50 foot clown. One of them was yelling at me fr like two hours, but I can't be sure which one it was.

Originally posted by nourishment

Hmm. Funny. Maybe I was having a "Shady" moment, but I'm pretty sure I remember an mc standing in the dj booth between Dieselboy and the 50 foot clown. One of them was yelling at me fr like two hours, but I can't be sure which one it was.

Dieselboy felt very strongly about having an MC. Although his usual MC, J-Messinian was not there, he had MC Armanni [sic] from Philly that night. Our apologies for making the "no-MC's claim."

Dieselboy felt very strongly about having an MC. Although his usual MC, J-Messinian was not there, he had MC Armanni [sic] from Philly that night. Our apologies for making the "no-MC's claim."

Are you guys ever gonna have a circus night again like you did two summers ago? Me and that 50 ft. clown have some unfinished business to settle. :D

Guest jroo

:( i have forever lost faith. the mc he had back in '99 at the hornets training center pissed me off too. maybe its just me. i cant conform to the mc standard. good bye cruel world. :blown:

It's too bad he feels that way since his set can more than stand on it's own without some guy yelling "put your hands in the air DEEEECEEEEE!" every 30 seconds.