Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muthafuckin SUBLIME!!...........

Say what you want..love or hate them....they are just some fuckin severelyyyyyyyyy awesome summer car driving music specially if u got a system and hear them basslines from SUMMERTIME,DJ's,Date Rape, Pawn Shop etc.

I was never all like a huge dedicated fan to them but i definitely have a couple albums by them and its a good change of pace from my constant electronic listening genere...

anyone else dig sublime?

Originally posted by quoth

Say what you want..love or hate them....they are just some fuckin severelyyyyyyyyy awesome summer car driving music specially if u got a system and hear them basslines from SUMMERTIME,DJ's,Date Rape, Pawn Shop etc.

I was never all like a huge dedicated fan to them but i definitely have a couple albums by them and its a good change of pace from my constant electronic listening genere...

anyone else dig sublime?

I love them!! Sublime-Sublime one of the best albums.oh and can't forget 40 oz. to freedom:rock:

Originally posted by joeg

summertime is the PERFECT song to play today...

Bro, i was playin that shit today on the parkway on the way home from the doctors and i always like the "whhhhhhhhhhatta we gonna do,for a while, said im gonna play with myselffffff..." part it just fuckin kicks REALLY BASSLINES (especially if ya got some fuckin Polk Audio db 10's ;) )

But yes agreed LBAS suck cocky...they aint shit with Bradley.

girly: of course 40oz and SUBLIME are thee best...but also the live one, STAND BY YER VAN aint bad at all....the version of Caress Me Down on the live is sooooooooooooooooooo much better then the studio version.

hell yeah.....best music for driving around seshin', like sublime, fucking some old dub, some old ska, reggae, some buju banton, peter tosh shit like that. , but it's gotta be summer out and its gotta be at the beach like a REAL beach ;) .... saw 'em at warped tour with L7 and fucking QUICKSAND man 1995 i think....the last time i'd see 'em too. oh well.

sublime is definitely the shiz-nat! I could rock 40 oz. for weeks on end without a problem.

caught LBDAS back in 98 at irving plaza.. man they KILLED it that nite! maybe they've tailed off since then.. havent been payin much attention to them lately.

I've got a bunch of bootlegs.. bradley is fuckin hilarious live.. he fucks up all the time too :D

Originally posted by lasix

I've got a bunch of bootlegs.. bradley is fuckin hilarious live.. he fucks up all the time too :D

yea..a friend of mine has a video or some shit of him and it shows him doin a live concert...then between songs shootin up with heroin live on stage lol wtf that guy is insane!!