Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So.........What happened to the.....

zaguero

Originally posted by zaguero

When are you outta here?

I have to be in atlanta on the 28th of July. But I was thinking about heading home to see the folks for a couple days before I leave, but I am thinking of doing that during the week so i can still party on the weekends. I am going on vacation from (hopefully) from the 11th thru the 27th.

Originally posted by therunner

I have to be in atlanta on the 28th of July. But I was thinking about heading home to see the folks for a couple days before I leave, but I am thinking of doing that during the week so i can still party on the weekends. I am going on vacation from (hopefully) from the 11th thru the 27th.

So, how about on Saturday the 13th?

So, how about on Saturday the 13th?

If my vacation gets approved (which I don't see why it would), yeah sure I am game, I need to do funds check, but I think I can swing it, I also have to check with the fam and see what they are doing.

If my vacation gets approved (which I don't see why it would), yeah sure I am game, I need to do funds check, but I think I can swing it, I also have to check with the fam and see what they are doing.

Cool! I'm game too. We can go in my car depending on how many people want to go.

Talking about my car, I need new speakers. They're completely blown.:(

Then we will take my car.

BTW where the hell is six flags?

I didn't mean it that way. I can sing a few road trip songs on the way:D

Six Flags is near Largo MD. On route 214 east. About 25 mins from downtown DC

Originally posted by nourishment

I have buy one get one free coupons for six flags. If I can't go, I can at least mail them to you.

Yo better get you Combo eating butt over here and come with us! NO EXCUSES!;)

Originally posted by vicman

just watch zaguero "pull his groin" and back out on the friday before the six flags day ala last weeks nyc trip

I don't play soccer on Friday's so there will be no groin pulling.

BTW, are you getting my emails?

I don't play soccer on Friday's so there will be no groin pulling.

BTW, are you getting my emails?

what e-mails? were still having server problems at my office since we moved last week...btw, i got an office not cubicle and its actually bigger than my last office and i'm getting a new computer w/ cd burner and a flat large computer monitor :laugh: :laugh:

zag ----> :blown:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

OK. I think July 13th would be perfect. The 12th is the 100th bi-weekly Fever Reunion at Buzz. So I don't mind missing that and getting up early on the 13th to go.

But after being at Six Flags all day we might be too tired to go see Pete "Amtrack" Moutso at Glow.:( What to do?

Originally posted by vicman

what e-mails? were still having server problems at my office since we moved last week...btw, i got an office not cubicle and its actually bigger than my last office and i'm getting a new computer w/ cd burner and a flat large computer monitor :laugh: :laugh:

zag ----> :blown:

Serious?? You're not getting my emails?? :mad:

I'll PM your ass.

OH SHIT!! I think I am going to Cedar Point MI on the 12th and won't be back to DC until the 15th, you think we can do this the week after the 13th? That would be saturday the 20th. I was just wondering what all is going on in DC on the 19th. Or maybe even sunday the 21st, that way we could still party on friday rest on sat and then go Roll around on rollercoasters on Sunday.

OH SHIT!! I think I am going to Cedar Point MI on the 12th and won't be back to DC until the 15th, you think we can do this the week after the 13th? That would be saturday the 20th. I was just wondering what all is going on in DC on the 19th. Or maybe even sunday the 21st, that way we could still party on friday rest on sat and then go Roll around on rollercoasters on Sunday.

Awww phock! I'm planning on going to Miami that weekend.:(

Awww phock! I'm planning on going to Miami that weekend.:(

I am trying to work something out, but the way how it is looking I am not going to be able to make it that weekend. I want to and all but I have to go see the fam before I leave to go fight the war. And my brother is going to Cedar Point Amusement park that weekend, and is also going to pay my way in and the hotels. I saw my bro a couple mnonths ago, but for the rest of the fam it's been a LONG while, so I am going to have to go to Cedar point. If my vacation gets shot down, then I will go to Six Flags if I am off. But I don't think my vacation time will be a problem. Even after the 24 days i took in May I still have 45 1/2.