• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure thing!

hmmmm:blown:

This is great reading material, some of the best we have had in awhile. Although I do not even see what the issue is here?

Is it about glow/buzz?

Is it about the moderator?

Is it about it being a sticky?

The way I see it is someone posted their opinion and suggestion. It seems that some people took it personal and took offense to it, which seems kinda childish. Then again thats just my opinion.

The sticky thing is ridiculous, who cares if it's a sticky or not, wtf is the big deal with that??

Bottom line is respect people's opinions, don't take stuff personally, don't make it personal, and most importantly STFU.....

Could this be our very first thread to ever get moved to the drama board? I would be soo proud....

Originally posted by pgiddy

hmmmm:blown:

This is great reading material, some of the best we have had in awhile. Although I do not even see what the issue is here?

Is it about glow/buzz?

Is it about the moderator?

Is it about it being a sticky?

lmfao

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Could this be our very first thread to ever get moved to the drama board? I would be soo proud....

i think we need an all out fight, no holds barred, cage match, battle royale for any of our threads to be moved to the drama board.

and we also need a topic

plus we need people to really get into it, because you see, as i see it, there are always 2 or 3 types of people in each drama thread, the active posters that bash everyone and everyting within sight, the ones that mildly get involved, and the ones that lurk posting only once or twice.

Originally posted by dcsglow

aly...where the fuck have you been...when you coming back down to GTOWN???

I have been wreaking havoc upon New York, the greatest city in the world! :D I will be back down there in August... don't get caught off guard ;)