Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Official* EXIT will never see my fucking money again

alls i can say is im sorry, worst experince ever, harry n raz n there crews were beyond nice. exit jus flat out sucks. and here why, i introduced myself to dave m only after the 50 other times ive been there, and blew me off. SORRY DAVE LIL SECRET NOBODYS BETTER THEN ANYBODY. u can keep ur to ghetto to give a free f*cking drink club. peace from me B

a nero:mad:

this fri il be at roxy2-4 30 ish

live ktu

ROXY FEELS MORE LIKE HOME! MORE VIBE! MORE FUN.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by anthonyn

alls i can say is im sorry, worst experince ever, harry n raz n there crews were beyond nice. exit jus flat out sucks. and here why, i introduced myself to dave m only after the 50 other times ive been there, and blew me off. SORRY DAVE LIL SECRET NOBODYS BETTER THEN ANYBODY. u can keep ur to ghetto to give a free f*cking drink club. peace from me B

a nero:mad:

this fri il be at roxy2-4 30 ish

live ktu

ROXY FEELS MORE LIKE HOME! MORE VIBE! MORE FUN.

It had nothing to do with the crew........lets get that straight

They actually made the best out of a situation that could have been MUUUUUUUUCCHHHHHHH worse.

the only great/good thing about exit...

is that our favorite dj... JonStephens spun there!!! period... lets get this straight none of this reflects on jon... or his set... the only reason why most of the ppl from here went... is for that reason and that reason alone... so in an effort to support jon and keep him providing us with great music... i salute you!!! and no matter what your venue... i will go... and im sure your other cp friends will follow!!! wishing you the best of luck and continued success!!!

keep spinnin'...

i had the same problem a few weeks back...a friend of mine, ian (indreamz)...his birthday party (surprise) and his gf invited myself, my bf, and some other of his friends...note: we don't dress like typical white room...one of my friends and his gf had on ufo's and whatnot...anyways, my bf was wearing sneakers and the asshole at the door said no, then ians friend came up and was like nonono theyre here for ian, let them in, so after a 5 minute lecture over why my bf can't "step over HIS rope" he gets let in...then our friend with the ufo's comes...asshole isnt at the door, he gets in, asshole sees him and tries to drag him out...then we all finally get in, have a miserable time, and leave after we do the bday thing

fuck ittttttttt fuckkkkkkkkkkk itttttttttttttttt

ROXY THIS FRIDAY NIGHT IS THE TICKET..........ITS SOOOOOO MUCH CHEAPER THAN EXIT AND ITS SO MUCH FUCKIN BETTER!!!!! YOUR ALLOWED TO SIT ON THE COUCHES ANYWHERE YOU GO, YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY A BOTTLE TO RELAX!!!!

ROXY THIS AND EVERY FRIDAY IS THE KEY, GO, YOU'LL HAVE ALOTTA FUN BECAUSE THE CROWD IS CLEAN AND THE MUSIC IS AWESOME.....A NERO AND RIZZO AND THEN INK THIS FRIDAY...DEFINITELY WORTH CHECKIN OUT FOR EVERYONE OUT THERE...fcuk GUESTLIST WILL GET YOU IN FOR EVEN CHEAPER :::::cheap guestlist plug alert::::

peaceeeee

letsclear something up..if it was not fr the fact that the parties you attend are basicall supported by heavy drug use...and people werent so irresponsibe as to constantly OD in clubs...thenthere would notbe a need for Security in these places to so thorough in their search practices....

take 30 of your friends and see how well you are able to control a crowd of2000 strangers under the influence of alcohol and illegal narcotics in the dark ....let me know how it works out for you..

when i first came on this board I used to get so god damn annoyed at all the "Exit Haters" bitching and moaning about how bad this place is. I mean, how bad can this place really be? They bring in some of the biggest named DJ's in the world on a consistent basis. yeah yeah, the crowd leaves something to be desired etc... Bt come on...can't you guys get passed all of that shit and just enjoy the music? I've just started to see how hard that can be at that place. There's no denying that the talent that was brought into that building last Wednesday was incredible...you can't honestly say that it wasn't. But for some reason, and this goes for the night PVD was there too, I just wasn't into it at all. I mean, I definitly appreciated what was going on Musically in that place, but in terms of the time I had listening to it, I really can't say that it was a good night. It's just the aura that that place has. I got this shitty feeling when i stepped into that place on Wednesday and it was with me the whole night. Whatever, this being said I'm sure this won't be the last time I go there.

Originally posted by juicemonkeyy

letsclear something up..if it was not fr the fact that the parties you attend are basicall supported by heavy drug use...and people werent so irresponsibe as to constantly OD in clubs...thenthere would notbe a need for Security in these places to so thorough in their search practices....

take 30 of your friends and see how well you are able to control a crowd of2000 strangers under the influence of alcohol and illegal narcotics in the dark ....let me know how it works out for you..

Oh, so that's why they didn't let us in the white room. It's also why they lie on their flyers and promote DJs who don't show up. Okay, thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

you're right: bars, sporting events and concerts don't have security...only those drug havens of clubs right?

idiot

Let me clear something up for you......... security is one thing, using authority to be an asshole is another. Having been "security" before, I can tell you that I hated every minute of it (probably the reason why I only did it for a short time). Not only is it tough for me to watch people party, I NEVER got off on tossing people around, pushing people and searching them just because I was an "authority." A lot of security have that mentality and they do not understand that they are there to assure that everyone has a good time. And when there is a fight, the main objective is to secure the area and take the trouble outside so there is no damage to the club itself. Instead some security think its a devine right to kick the shit out of the patrons. Some of the simpled minded security at Exit is the same way, I've heard quite a few stories about people getting their ass kicked by security at Exit. Their attitude has nothing to do with drug use in the club, it has everything to do with their simple minds and the managements lack of respect for its patrons.

Originally posted by apotheosis

notice its usually black tough guys who get a kick out of pushing white people around.

btw: this was actually said to me by a black friend.

And I thought this thread was fun before...

I could use some popcorn about now.

Originally posted by dgmodel

a few years back i recieved a flyer saying open bar till-12am... blah etc... so got a few of my boys met some girls there and headed for the bar... went up to the bar acted like jay-z ordered all the well-liquors and domestic beers that my friends can hold... then start to walk away and the girl (bartender) was like hey you gotta pay for that?! and to my surprise i told what the flyer said my boy showed it to her and her exact reply was " thats just some promoter bullshit to get ppl in here" now if thats not some lowball evil marketing ploy i dont know what is... ever since then exit had not seen my money until tonight... (only for jon) however do to the weather, friends and factors that maybe they did not... and thankfully we didnt cause i was not about to pay $300 for anything at exit... i dont care its a half a brick of yeah in a hookers tit... im not buying... i dont care fuck them... fuck exit... marvisi and all the other brainwashed morons that support that place...

A LITTLE OFF TOPIC, BUT THE VERY LAST TIME I WAS THERE AND IT WAS THE LAST TIME EVER. I HAD TO PAY FRIGGIN 10 BUCKS A BEER OR WHATEVER CUZ I WAS SO BORED OUT OF MY MIND U THINK THE BITCH BARTENDER CAN AT LEAST SMILE OR BE NICE WHEN SHE FUCKS ME UP THE ASS FOR A 10 BEER............ EXIT SUCKS

Originally posted by perns2002

A LITTLE OFF TOPIC, BUT THE VERY LAST TIME I WAS THERE AND IT WAS THE LAST TIME EVER. I HAD TO PAY FRIGGIN 10 BUCKS A BEER OR WHATEVER CUZ I WAS SO BORED OUT OF MY MIND U THINK THE BITCH BARTENDER CAN AT LEAST SMILE OR BE NICE WHEN SHE FUCKS ME UP THE ASS FOR A 10 BEER............ EXIT SUCKS

the bartenders were horribly rude to me last wednesday. i almost slapped the girl.

anyone up for a *very* HOSTILE takeover of Exit?

it still would be a good place to throw a party if done right....

for the people by the people......isn't that what our founding fathers said (or sumthin close to that)?

its all mickey mouse newayz once crobar opens up...buh bye exit!

Originally posted by hotcheme

the bartenders were horribly rude to me last wednesday. i almost slapped the girl.

LOL.. the woman at the 2nd floor bar actually asked someone who was buying me a drink: WHERE'S MY TIP. :laugh: :laugh: If you suck, then you don't get a tip you fucking bitch. Here's your tip: STFU.

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. the woman at the 2nd floor bar actually asked someone who was buying me a drink: WHERE'S MY TIP. :laugh: :laugh: If you suck, then you don't get a tip you fucking bitch. Here's your tip: STFU.

that's freakin great exactlly, you stupid beotch...........................

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by zekefreak

when i first came on this board I used to get so god damn annoyed at all the "Exit Haters" bitching and moaning about how bad this place is. I mean, how bad can this place really be? They bring in some of the biggest named DJ's in the world on a consistent basis. yeah yeah, the crowd leaves something to be desired etc... Bt come on...can't you guys get passed all of that shit and just enjoy the music? I've just started to see how hard that can be at that place. There's no denying that the talent that was brought into that building last Wednesday was incredible...you can't honestly say that it wasn't. But for some reason, and this goes for the night PVD was there too, I just wasn't into it at all. I mean, I definitly appreciated what was going on Musically in that place, but in terms of the time I had listening to it, I really can't say that it was a good night. It's just the aura that that place has. I got this shitty feeling when i stepped into that place on Wednesday and it was with me the whole night. Whatever, this being said I'm sure this won't be the last time I go there.

i am a HUGE pvd fan and i did not enjoy it in the least...

i DID enjoy ferry corsten there, i think b/c it wasnt so crowded, and the security wasn't staring us down every 5 seconds...