Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT July 12

sorry its takin so long to respond, i ve been running around like a madman. Im not sure how many bottles you will need to buy but if you tell the bouncers at the white room door you with dj matt reid you we be allowed in without buying a bottle. but if u want u can buy me a bottle of something hahaha. hope to see you there

Originally posted by djmattreid

sorry its takin so long to respond, i ve been running around like a madman. Im not sure how many bottles you will need to buy but if you tell the bouncers at the white room door you with dj matt reid you we be allowed in without buying a bottle. but if u want u can buy me a bottle of something hahaha. hope to see you there

yeah cause im sure sayin that is gonna get us anywhere.

matt just to fill u in here...

Our boy who posts here DJ Jon Stephen was in the white room july 3rd and we were not allowed in to see him unless we bought a bottle. I also had this problem when i spun there last summer but i got some of my people in.

Be careful who you deal with there and what they tell u b/c that white room is shadyyyyyy.....

good luck spinnin that nite.

Mike BuGouT

thanx mike buggout, i was told that if you went to the white room and said my name they will give you a stamp or a braclet. I never spun here before but if there going to be giving me problems i will def say something to the promoter who got me this spot

im sorry rominess, you just never have anything good to say

ronimess, last time you were there was july 3 or to see paul o. thats why they made you buy a bottle the people rented the room out and made you buy a bottle july 12 thats not going to happen

first, its roniNmess.

second, regardless of the night that i went, the dj was told to tell their fans and friends to buy tickets from him and they get admission to the white room..... that did not happen, EVERYONE had to either buy a bottle or not get in. Fuck that place. I guarentee they screw u over.

ronimess, last time you were there was july 3 or to see paul o. thats why they made you buy a bottle the people rented the room out and made you buy a bottle july 12 thats not going to happen

July 3rd was the NeonWorld night they went.

Please on a regular night when NOBODY (draper spins) they still bust balls, hope all ur friends enjoy listening to u from outside the room.

excuse me roniNmess, you dont have to be a prick about it. i was told that they would be giving out wrist bands to everyone that comes from me. Ill tell you afterwards what happens but i im going to listen to them for now even though i know they fuck with people. So calm down over there aight. So have a great time if you come

excuse me roniNmess, you dont have to be a prick about it. i was told that they would be giving out wrist bands to everyone that comes from me. Ill tell you afterwards what happens but i im going to listen to them for now even though i know they fuck with people. So calm down over there aight. So have a great time if you come

djmattreid, roninmess is not a prick. if you witnessed how the white room ppl treated us last wednesday, you would understand where he is coming from.

i hope you have a good time spinning there, but don't be suprised if they don't let any of your friends in there, even if they say they are going to.

exit sucks.

Did Breeze get you the spot?

Just a tip from someone that has been through all that b/s b4, get there early, make the promoter that got you the spot take you up to the white room with your boys, he'll introduce you to Val. As long as Val knows who you and your boys are you will have no problem. DO NOT bring 1000 people expectig to all get in the room. It wont Happen, trust me. You and 3 people will most likely be the max.

You dont have to listen to me, but i went through all this shit 4 month ago. And make sure you KNOW that your getting paid. Good Luck...ill come up to the booth and say whats up. Peace.

i understand what eveyone is saying, and i guess its true too. but for a dj trying to get out there and start djing in clubs instead of djing in little lounges or little clubs for teens nights its a start. i just want to get my name out and for people to recognize me. Same went for all of you, you did it to get the exposure.

well guys, i did get dicked over already lol haha i was supposed to go on at 1 now they told me im going on at 12 cause there are to other djs. even though they have been telling me for the past three weeks that i was def going on at 1 not that big of a deal but it did piss me off. lol:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

the reason you had a problem that Wendsday with the White Room and the people running it was

BECAUSE THE FRIGGN PARTY WAS DONE OUTSIDE OF THE EXIT STAFF AND THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD THROW THE PARTIES ON A FRIDAY AND SATURDAY WE HAD NO CONTROL OVER THAT WENDSDAY PARTY!

As for every white room party we have djs booked till end of the summer and when certin djs cancel and need time changes we like to fit them in and give every one a chance to come out and meet people... You can def. meet a whole lot of other dj's promoters and great people sneaking around that club that will boost you in the NYC direction! One reason there is the prob to get in the white room is we went it to be a VIP place in the club meaning dress to fucking impress! Sneakers and jeans are a no! Also as everyone knows girls in before guys ALWAYS! Better to get that ratio first then get guys in... NOW when people throw parties in there for whatever event they pay a lot of dough and get bottles and sections in that room if there are big parties thats when wrist bans and stamps have to come into play we may book 4 or 5 parties in there and if all there guerslist dont get in thats not fear to the people that pay..... I know that everyone that is workign in there are comign up with greta party plans to that room that make it a little betetr then just being in the club ont he main rooms and floors and there is greta stuff ont he way to make that room a fun place.

I work wit the parties in the white room on Fridays ( not for the money for the fun) I enjoy every time I go there and the crowd that comes out and chills up staris in there I ike that club alot

There are some falls with that place with money and scheduleing acts alot of clubs are like that.... I been going there for years so I enjoy my selfe every time I go (Clean,Big,many differnt enviroments)

Not every DJ at that club is the best and its def. not my number one pick BUT for a commerical NYC club I enjoy it!

Lot of CP people hate EXIT!

EVERYONE is different

And I know by the crowd there are people that like it they still do like what 4,000 a night? come on the biggest club in NYC!

If anyone woudl liek more info ont he white room and may ahve ideas drop em a email and we can talk I dont run the parties but I do help out to make it a fun night for all that come out

July 12 Dj Matt Reid will be spinning there with a few other djs int he white rooma nd we have 2 or 3 parties goign off in there so make sure you grab a tix through them (dj's or crews throwing the party in there) Playground Productions is my crew so if you need any tixs or vip list info get in touch wit me... And i will make sure you have no problem!

Playground productions

Matty Dub and Mike Fedo

here is my info:

matthewr@walshnj.com

aol im: playgroundbandit

celly 908-295-1873

Have fun party hard!

Just wanted to let everyone know that everyone on my guestlist did get into the white room without a problem. The night was cool i guess but the djs before me and after me were playing the total opposite as what i was playing. there playing tranze and some old remixs that i never thought would be played anymore, like find another women (reina). Also i never seen such a beet dj booth, i was lucky that the equptment even worked. haha