Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex....A Requirement???

aboyfrombklyn

hogwash. Sex doesn't necessarily need to be involved, depending on the type of person you are. Some people need it, some people can go without it and find the love in other things.

I personally don't NEED it, though i do require at least some level of intimacy. Gotta keep things a little spicy at least :)

After I've been with someone for awhile, I would like to have sex on a regular basis....But there are exceptions....Lets say the girl is a virgin and wants to wait then I can completely understand that and not have sex......

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Do you feel that sex must be involved for you to have a relationship with someone? Say you were to meet a guy/girl, would you discontinue a relationship (a serious one) because he/she didn't want sex involved?

HELL YES , SEX IS A REQUIREMENT !! i think sex is VERY important in a relationship.... i think its a huge part of a relationship.. if the sex isnt good , theres gonna be infidelity sooner or later in the relationship.... as far as a girl wanting to get married before she has sex ? thats bullshit !! how about if the sex sucks ??? then you are stuck/or shes stuck with someone who is not sexually compatible with eachother !! again , sooner or later theres gonna be infidelity in the relationship & an unevidible break up ... just look at it this way... would you buy a car without taking it for a test drive ?? i dont think so..right ?? ... so why should you take such a huge risk in something like this ?? knowing that it might be 4 the rest of your life .... just my 2 cents ;)

Yo im a chick and sex is mad important.....bitch gotta get a nut on too. i mean if your just getting serious and you have only been together a lil while then i guess i could wait a lil bit but i love sex so its a huge part in my relationships

I'm not sure about having a nonsexual relationship with someone I'm attracted to and I like b/c I've never done it. I think it would be very hard.

I was seeing a guy and I tried my damnest not to give it up, but every thing about him I liked and turned me on, but I just couldn't do it! Of course, I sure as hell didn't let him know this and he still doesn't know it! When I think about how him and I were sexually with each other (which is every once in a while) I just get chills and a huge :D!

Originally posted by koky

as far as a girl wanting to get married before she has sex ? thats bullshit !! how about if the sex sucks ??? then you are stuck/or shes stuck with someone who is not sexually compatible with eachother !! again , sooner or later theres gonna be infidelity in the relationship & an unevidible break up ... just look at it this way... would you buy a car without taking it for a test drive ?? i dont think so..right ?? ...

gotta give this a :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but seriously, i think for me personally, i am a very sexual person, so sex is HUGE...plus, i could never marry/stay with someone that the sex was not GREAT with--again, just MO...BUT, i also respect the fact that relationships are possible without sex for a while--once you get into time and commitment though, i think you need to take that test-drive ;)

oh sex is very important in a healthy relationship, well for me anyway...if you have feelings for someone then sex can help deepen those emotions in a special way...if you truly want someone it makes you desire them more, in a deep, passionate way~ unless of course its meaningless lovemaking...but sex takes relationships to a much higher level if you have strong feelings for your love~

Originally posted by koky

HELL YES , SEX IS A REQUIREMENT !! i think sex is VERY important in a relationship.... i think its a huge part of a relationship.. if the sex isnt good , theres gonna be infidelity sooner or later in the relationship.... as far as a girl wanting to get married before she has sex ? thats bullshit !! how about if the sex sucks ??? then you are stuck/or shes stuck with someone who is not sexually compatible with eachother !! again , sooner or later theres gonna be infidelity in the relationship & an unevidible break up ... just look at it this way... would you buy a car without taking it for a test drive ?? i dont think so..right ?? ... so why should you take such a huge risk in something like this ?? knowing that it might be 4 the rest of your life .... just my 2 cents ;)

~~~i have to agree with this! i have broken up with a guy b4 just b/c he was bad in bed.imagine if i would have married him :eek: tsk tsk tsk.........U CANT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX, BUT U CANT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP BASED ON SEX ALONE!!!!:shades2:

Originally posted by sexxyh

U CANT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX:shades2:

yes u can. ive found many other things to do to get each other off besides sex... :idea: and its worked perfectly fine for me so far ;):tongue:now i can just imagine how good its gonna be when it happens... sex is not the most important thing

but then again.... who knows... knowing me, ill be a nympho, so that might change lol :cool:

but as of now, im gettin by.....

Originally posted by linabina

yes u can. ive found many other things to do to get each other off besides sex... :idea: and its worked perfectly fine for me so far ;):tongue: now i can just imagine how good its gonna be when it happens... sex is not the most important thing

but as of now, im gettin by.....

looks like you're contradicting yourself imo, if you still get off by other means~you're still having another form of sex...even if it isn't intercourse...so therefore, you're still are having sex in a relationship....maybe this thread should be "is intercourse a requirement in a relationship" cause even if you're getting off without the push and grind~its still sex, no? :confused: